Young broncs in feeder clubs

Third one was the best one, first was just backing up an intercept- still had to run 50m and beat the fullback inside. Second was end of a backline but after Bullemor busted them in the middle they went right to Herbie.

Third one, smart play went to dummy half and knew the centre on the blind was at marker went the short and straight through between retreating centre and wing beats them with footwork and runs 30m.

Third one was the best one, first was just backing up an intercept- still had to run 50m and beat the fullback inside. Second was end of a backline but after Bullemor busted them in the middle they went right to Herbie.

Third one, smart play went to dummy half and knew the centre on the blind was at marker went the short and straight through between retreating centre and wing beats them with footwork and runs 30m.

How’d Bullemor go and what do you make of him in general?

How’d Bullemor go and what do you make of him in general?

I like watching him, to come off the bench every week and get the pace of games quickly and have an impact is a real skill. He does smart things and scores tries off the bench or runs that show he knows the appropriate skill needed.

Reads the defence well and adapts, doesn't miss tackles and runs with an idea with the ball- perfect bench player at the moment.

Last night made a great run but didn't fight the tackle to gain an extra 2cm he got a quick play the ball and Norths score.

He backs up well which is why he scores tries and then is quick and explosive. Bench and 40 minutes is perfect for him at the moment.

Last edited:
I like watching him, to come off the bench every week and get the pace of games quickly and have an impact is a real skill. He does smart things and scores tries off the bench or runs that show he knows the appropriate skill needed.

Reads the defence well and adapts, doesn't miss tackles and runs with an idea with the ball- perfect bench player at the moment.

Last night made a great run but didn't fight the tackle to gain an extra 2cm he got a quick play the ball and Norths score.

He backs up well which is why he scores tries and then is quick and explosive. Bench and 40 minutes is perfect for him at the moment.

Sounds like a good nut. My brother and his mates played with/against him and rave about him. Smart dude too apparently.

So with Herbie being in the development squad, hypothetically he can't be listed in the starting 17 unless Perese/Kennar are injured and there are no suitable replacements?

So Perese/Kennar/Shiba(if Jimmy comes back and isnt selected for nsw) will fill Oates's wing spot come origin time?

Last edited:
So with Herbie being in the development squad, hypothetically he can't be listed in the starting 17 unless Perese/Kennar are injured and there are no suitable replacements?

So Perese/Kennar/Shiba(if Jimmy comes back and isnt selected for nsw) will fill Oates's wing spot come origin time?

pretty much, although i believe after June 30 Herbie will be able to play

On Nrl 360, Roosters are chasing Sam Walker, Son of Ben Walker to potientally replace Cronk in the next season or two.
His contract is up with Broncos later in the year.

On Nrl 360, Roosters are chasing Sam Walker, Son of Ben Walker to potientally replace Cronk in the next season or two.
Oh no, he is a gun

He should go have a chat to jaydn nikorima before he signs. Find out how they treat players who arent meeting their expectations..
If I was a player, particularly a young player, I would never sign for the roosters. People might say "but look at the young players who are now in peak form in a premiership winning team" but there are countless examples of how they throw you to the scrapheap if you don't fit in or are out of form. It's disgusting really. They never stick by players, never.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.