08/09 Premier League Thread

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Since it looks like the old one's gone forever, just thought i'd get the new one up and running.

Deadset, Tottenham are in a bit of strife.

If Wigan knock them off this week they are in serious trouble.

Then again, they will know that the season isn't over in September and there is plenty of time for the Spurs to recover.

Tottenham have always been a cup team, after spending a fortune and getting themselves an expensive foreign coach who has had GREAT success in knockout tournaments i see nothing changing.

Ah the lament of being a Spurs fan, some ole shi te every year :cry: :cry:

God knows where the last thread went, will re sticky [icon_wink

Sunderland won 2-0 over Boro. As nice as that is it's a little hard for me to be happy after last night.

Scotty said:
Sunderland won 2-0 over Boro. As nice as that is it's a little hard for me to be happy after last night.

My sadness was further compounded by an embarassing 0-0 with Stoke. [icon_non

HAHA Robinho doesn't have the build for the EPL.....:P

ningnangnong said:
Scotty said:

My sadness was further compounded by an embarassing 0-0 with Stoke. [icon_non

Tell me about it! Sigh, we can't afford to NOT put those teams away this season. Especially at Anfield. sigh.

fenomeno said:
HAHA Robinho doesn't have the build for the EPL.....:P

him and Jo work so well together!

Pool are going to have a real battle on their hands to play CL next year, especially if city have a big January.

Did you guys read the story about Man U's bus getting trashed after their draw with Chelsea, or was my mate telling porkies?

Beachy said:
Yeah apparently it got hit by a bottle as they were leaving

[icon_lol1.

ningnangnong said:
Beachy said:
Yeah apparently it got hit by a bottle as they were leaving

[icon_lol1.

Matters continued to be aggravated off the pitch as United's team coach was attacked after leaving Stamford Bridge.

A bottle was hurled from the pavement, cracking the windscreen, although no-one was injured, with United officials eager to play down the incident afterwards.

"There was an incident but the matter is now in the hands of the police," said a club spokesman.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7626685.stm

Is that all? The way he was going on about it, it sounded like it was completely trashed.

I don't watch soccer that much as i find it boring. But I watch it when Chelseas playing. They are really entertaining.

Anyway get back to your discussion

Bronco_for_life said:
I don't watch soccer that much as i find it boring. But I watch it when Chelseas playing. They are really entertaining.

"Football" mate. icon_thumbs_u

Kingdom For A Heart said:
[quote="Bronco_for_life":mglnuqb7]I don't watch soccer that much as i find it boring. But I watch it when Chelseas playing. They are really entertaining.

"Football" mate. icon_thumbs_u[/quote:mglnuqb7]

Soccer Football same thing but thx for the correction. I forgot they called it Football over in England [eusa_doh

2-0 baby, 2-0.

[icon_lol1. @ Tim Cahill, sucka.

Torres is boss!

Cracking performance from the lads, dominated from start till finish.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.