13/14 Football Thread

So anyone watching Iraq Vs Socceroos?

[SPOILERS]0-0, second half just begun...[/SPOILERS] We better win.

Dafuq is going on here? Cahill and Kruse being subbed off with the game needing winning.

wttttffffff, why take Cahill off? Our biggest match winner!!

Well the sub of Cahill paid off.
Kennedy scores! 1-0!!

Oh **** yes! Socceroos in the world cup :nashy::nashy::nashy::nashy::nashy:.

YESSSSS.

Hell yes!!! When he subbed off Cahill he I was going off deluxe... Next minute.... Bam! Well played sir

Good call from Osieck. Lets hope he preps us well for Brazil and we have a great run there.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thought Tommy Oar was probably our best. Kid gave it his all.

He definitely needs to be in the middle, his crossing was some of the worst I had seen, but then when he was running at players, he was beating 2 or 3 guys and then laying off a nice pass. thats x-factor shit right there that could get us some upset wins in Brazil.

Anyone going to Brazil? Was tossing up about it but **** it, the next world cups are in Russia and Qatar, so the party atmosphere will certainly be lacking, can't pass up this opportunity (plus i'll be 40 in 2026 and who knows where it'll be hosted) while I am young and kid free.

Anyone going to Brazil? Was tossing up about it but **** it, the next world cups are in Russia and Qatar, so the party atmosphere will certainly be lacking, can't pass up this opportunity (plus i'll be 40 in 2026 and who knows where it'll be hosted) while I am young and kid free.
Just make sure to stay out of the "favelas"!

I'm keen to go, one of my best friends lives in Brazil so I have free accommodation if the Roos play in his city. I would get a loan but i have a shit credit rating :(

btw, did anyone else watch Italy vs Japan this morning? Crazy awesome match.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.