Thought I'd get us ready for another cracking season of football. icon_thumbs_u

Scotty, we're opening the season against your boys! :P

Last edited:
Re: 11/12 Football Thread

ningnangnong said:
Thought I'd get us ready for another cracking season of football. icon_thumbs_u

Scotty, we're winning the first game of the season against your boys! :P

Fixed it for you.

I'm feeling pretty uninspired about next season tbh. Hopefully that changes before August.

Interesting fixture list ... apparently Man Utd play all 6 of their EPL games following a midweek CL group game at home, while Man City play all 6 of their games away. Doesn't really seem fair that

Hey Porthoz, so much for Villas-Boas staying! [icon_razz1

ningnangnong said:
Yeah, second time that Abramodick tries to buy sucess from those who achieve it through their own merit.

It's a disgrace to do this sh!t one week before our pre-season starts, from a confessed supporter of the club. I know it's a lot of money, but when all the clubs are pretty much settled with their managers ready to go, and very little available out there, you're leaving the club that gave you everything in the lurch. As always we'll come back from this.

I hope Chelski crash and burn. They've always been a soulless artificial club that would be meaningless without their owner’s corrupt petro dollars, and will never reach the heights, charisma and history of FC Porto, much less clubs like Liverpool, ManUtd, Barca or Milan.

I am totally gutted by how clubs see their hard work go down the drain because they can’t compete with the economical power of these millionaires that have no clue how to build a winning team. And my team cops it just too often! :evil:

Porthoz said:
ningnangnong said:
Yeah, second time that Abramodick tries to buy sucess from those who achieve it through their own merit.

It's a disgrace to do this sh!t one week before our pre-season starts, from a confessed supporter of the club. I know it's a lot of money, but when all the clubs are pretty much settled with their managers ready to go, and very little available out there, you're leaving the club that gave you everything in the lurch. As always we'll come back from this.

I hope Chelski crash and burn. They've always been a soulless artificial club that would be meaningless without their owner’s corrupt petro dollars, and will never reach the heights, charisma and history of FC Porto, much less clubs like Liverpool, ManUtd, Barca or Milan.

I am totally gutted by how clubs see their hard work go down the drain because they can’t compete with the economical power of these millionaires that have no clue how to build a winning team. And my team cops it just too often! :evil:

At least you know what it's like to win a trophy mate!

**** I hate Chelsea. They are symbolic of everything that is wrong with football.

nevermind about chelsea. Nottingham Forest has more European trophies then they do!

The EPL is raping the leagues of continental Europe through inflating the transfer market to stealing coaches and poaching under 18 wonderkids unable to sign pro contracts in places like Spain and Italy it is disgusting that players like Fabregas and Macheda can be thrown wads of cash in England before they are 18. No wonder the England side has been basically rubbish since the EPL started.

I've never liked ManUtd much, but at least they have the decency of approaching the club and negociate a release. It's still annoying, but it's something we've learn to live with because we have no financial power to compete with the EPL.

Chelsea went behind Porto's back and alliciated A£B with a ridiculous salary 5x superior to what he was earning, and the gutless prick didn't have the courage to face up to the Porto board or president, he transferred 15 M euro into Porto's account (wonder where he got that from) and sent a fax with his resignation.

Ethics, integrity, dignity? All unknown words to A£B, Chelski and Abramodick! :evil:

As a fan or supporter of any club subject to this, one can only become a cynic... [icon_non

The Brizz said:
The EPL is raping the leagues of continental Europe through inflating the transfer market to stealing coaches and poaching under 18 wonderkids unable to sign pro contracts in places like Spain and Italy it is disgusting that players like Fabregas and Macheda can be thrown wads of cash in England before they are 18. No wonder the England side has been basically rubbish since the EPL started.

The England side has been unsuccessful because it's a fucking circus, they haven't had a shortage of talent. But yes, the amount of money thrown around in English football is obscene and it needs to end. I can't see anything short of a salary cap fixing the problem though.

Scotty said:
The Brizz said:

The England side has been unsuccessful because it's a **** circus, they haven't had a shortage of talent. But yes, the amount of money thrown around in English football is obscene and it needs to end. I can't see anything short of a salary cap fixing the problem though.
Good luck on that one! No way that will ever happen. Neither the FA or UEFA will want anyone to take away their pot of gold...

Scotty said:
The Brizz said:

The England side has been unsuccessful because it's a **** circus, they haven't had a shortage of talent. But yes, the amount of money thrown around in English football is obscene and it needs to end. I can't see anything short of a salary cap fixing the problem though.

The whole England setup needs to be completely overhauled.

There's far too much emphasis on physicality and not enough on technique.

The fact that Stuart Pearce is coaching England's U/21 side is hilarious. 'Ave it son!

Didn't know where to post this since I can't see other threads

ws05P.gif

I've always liked Rio, and always though Cahill was a pathetic diving fairy, so I rather enjoy this gif :D

You like Rio? :cuckoo:

Noticed you lads signed Connor Wickham. Excellent signing IMO, I reckon he'll develop into a damaging centre forward.

Are you blind?

I hope Chelsea suck balls and get relegated, while Abramodick gets twice a life sentence to a Siberian prison. :ranting:

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.