Moldova
San Marino

Group I
Spain
France
Belarus
Georgia
Finland

How did Norway ever become a pool 1 team ahead of France?

Anyone else watching the Super Cup? Cracking strike by Thiago for the equalizer.

Pretty soft group for Portugal. Can't compalin...

Interesting to see that Croatia and Serbia have been drawn in the same group. That's a recipe for success. :witchhunt:

The Qatari's at PSG look like they'll be making a pretty big statement in signing Pastore. Bizarre move on his part, has to be purely financial... unless he sees Ligue 1 as the pinnacle of league football. :haha:

I say this every season, but damn the off-season goes by so quickly!

Only one week till kick-off. Cannot wait. :rockon:

Portuguese Supercup won by Porto against Guimaraes by 2-1.
Check out the 1st goal, heel by Moutinho, amazing cross behind the standing leg by Hulk, splendid header to finsh it... Can't wait for the European Supercup, regardless of the result it will be orgasmic for sure!

[video]http://www.myspace.com/video/571577610/fc-porto-1-0-v-guimaraes-rolando-4-39/108083588[/video]

Last edited:
Barca by plenty..............

Can't wait should be very entertaining!

Football forum is pretty dead!

I see Cesc has finally gotten his move. Barca have some squad now... not that they didn't already.

I just can't for the transfer window to close so we can get on with playing football, I hate it with a passion (nearly as much as the arse)

Your dislike for the transfer window wouldn't have anything to do with a chap named Luka Modric would it? :cheesy:

Hopefully we can do you a favour this weekend and knock over Arsenal! They're missing a few players at the moment, so hopefully we can capitalise on that.

Meanwhile, I see Robbie Keane is up to his old tricks. This is what he said after signing for LA Galaxy:

"I have always wanted to come and play in MLS so it's the perfect combination for me and a dream come true."

Just for reference, here's some previous quotes from him:

20 August 1999: "It has always been my dream to play in the Premiership and I'm over the moon to be joining Coventry."
31 July 2000: "It's every kid's dream come true. I am absolutely delighted at the prospect of joining a world-famous club like Inter."
14 May 2007: "They say five clubs and all that, but I am very settled here [at Spurs] and am really enjoying it."
28 July 2008: "I've been a Liverpool fan all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin, and I always had a Liverpool shirt on my back. To be sitting here today in a Liverpool tracksuit is a dream come true."
6 February 2009: "I'm delighted to be back [at Spurs]. This is a club that's dear to my heart."
1 February 2010: "I am a Celtic fan and did not have to ask much about it. I always wanted to play for Celtic and it works for all parties."
31 January 2011: "I'm ready to help West Ham stay up. I feel I have plenty left to offer at the highest level for at least the next four or five years."

:haha:

Also, you'll probably appreciate this Russo. I imagine Ari Gold will enjoy it as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ning, that is ****ing hilarious! Like, Seriously, everything else you have ever posted combined is only half as awesome as that video!!! That post seriously has more win that the QLD Origin team!

That's pretty win. I should really start to follow football again. Gunners used to be my team of choice -- might have to evaluate that.

How about Getafe's new ad? A WTF ad if I ever saw one.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL. It's even better if you understand Spanish! :lol:

Haha, I've read the general idea is - donate sperm, get more Getafe supporters and so forth.

Also, I see Atletico Madrid didn't waste any time in spending their Aguero money! Big deal for Falcao.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • big k
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.