1st Post

Kan Huang

QCup Player
Somehow the fact that all our details are on the right rather than the left is rather off-putting. :o

Emma

NRL Player
And is it just me or is anyone else finding it difficult to see where one post ends and another starts? Or it that just my disgraceful eyesight?

This is all too confusing for a old bugger like me...I don't like change! :lol:

Kris

State of Origin Captain
This is weird...I dunno what to do with myself with no more threads! I feel like I should twiddle my thumbs and hope for the best that they all come back! :lol:

Coxy

International Captain
KrispyKris said:
This is weird...I dunno what to do with myself with no more threads! I feel like I should twiddle my thumbs and hope for the best that they all come back! :lol:
You can occupy yourself by restarting some of the inane threads that go on forever...like "what song are you listening to" "why?" "the longest thread ever made" etc ;-)

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Coxy said:
KrispyKris said:
You can occupy yourself by restarting some of the inane threads that go on forever...like "what song are you listening to" "why?" "the longest thread ever made" etc ;-)
Hahahaha...although that sounds cool. I've decided to watch Scrubs and make my fever go away. :D

sarisnemo

NRL Player
hmmm... change...
not fun.
haha.

But i'm sure in time i'll be all like "BHQ used to have a DIFFERENT format, craaazy"

:ugeek: hehe. evil scientist..
:geek: nerdy alien.
:arrow: "i'm with stupid"
:lol: I have a funny twitch on my upper lip.
:o OMG I'm an alien!!

:evil: Sad devil? wtf? whats the difference between this dude? :twisted: he is just a happy devil...

why are there no angels?
gosh.

Hitman

NRL Player
Sydney
Man... this is weird :shock: . Too much for me ATM, it's been a long day and focusing on this is doing my head in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter