1st Post

guppy

NRL Player
Coxy said:
KrispyKris said:
This is weird...I dunno what to do with myself with no more threads! I feel like I should twiddle my thumbs and hope for the best that they all come back! :lol:
You can occupy yourself by restarting some of the inane threads that go on forever...like "what song are you listening to"
Nooooooo!!

How about the 4 people that actively post in that thread just put up their itunes/winamp playlists and get it over and done with?! :lol:

Kris

State of Origin Captain
guppy said:
Coxy said:
KrispyKris said:
This is weird...I dunno what to do with myself with no more threads! I feel like I should twiddle my thumbs and hope for the best that they all come back! :lol:
You can occupy yourself by restarting some of the inane threads that go on forever...like "what song are you listening to"
Nooooooo!!

How about the 4 people that actively post in that thread just put up their itunes/winamp playlists and get it over and done with?! :lol:
How about each profile on the right (left?!) hand side should have a plug-in where it shows what song you are listening to...like MSN?! :idea:

Fozz

International Rep
Staff
KrispyKris said:
How about each profile on the right (left?!) hand side should have a plug-in where it shows what song you are listening to...like MSN?! :idea:
That would actually be cool. Could be embarrassing if we're listing to something dorky though.

*removes Frente from playlist* :twisted:

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Oakland, California
yeah dont do that, my Whigfield/No Mercy/Ricky Martin fetishes will be exposed!

I was going thru all the features of the board, and you can make a friends list lol. like myspace i think.

Now that the board has changed, does this mean that all the people who were banned can come back?

Bring back HodgoBerro!

Sway

QCup Player
Phi Phi
who said shaun gets to pick the design...i think his NSW herritage is playing a big part here! (maroon shaun, brisbane!!)

Kris

State of Origin Captain
So what happens with all those people that you banned? Will they be able to access BHQ again, since everything got wiped out?

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Aeetee said:
As soon as they post we'll work out who they are and ban them again.
You guys must have mad post-recognition skills! :o

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
at the very least the colours of the forum should reflect the colours of the Broncos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter