20/20 Tri Series

They don't have the rights to it nor were they interested.

What? I watched Aus vs England the other night on Nine, or am I completely imaging it.. How can they pick and choose which games out of the series they want?

What? I watched Aus vs England the other night on Nine, or am I completely imaging it.. How can they pick and choose which games out of the series they want?
They only showed the Aussie leg of the tourney. They chose not to screen the NZ section.

It's just a T20 final, they would probably get higher ratings showing the news. Most sports fans have Foxtel anyways as I am sure you do.
I didn't realise you had to have fox to be a sports fan. Not sure about your ratings theories, T20 is more appealing to people that wouldn't sit and watch test cricket for 5 days and most people who are into their test cricket watch T20

Not me, I can’t get into it. Tests are my poison and I can get into one dayers if it’s an interesting series, but for some reason the T20s are as boring as bat shit to me.
I just love cricket all together doesn't matter what form it is. Different strokes for different folks

I just love cricket all together doesn't matter what form it is. Different strokes for different folks
A big cricket and footy fan like yourself should be hooked up to Fox. You'd be able to see the Aussies try and attempt to chase down a huge total.

A big cricket and footy fan like yourself should be hooked up to Fox. You'd be able to see the Aussies try and attempt to chase down a huge total.
I wish I could afford fox I would be living the dream but most my money walks out of my wallet thanks to the kids lol. Let's hope Warner and Lynn fire tonight, I'll be keeping up to date on my cricket app unfortunately but at least there is some footy to watch

That is a huge chase, if they got it, I would be like when SA chased down Australia’s 400+ score.

Finch looked pretty good finishing today and the other night too
I think the move down the order wouldn’t be a bad thing for him

Finch looked pretty good finishing today and the other night too
I think the move down the order wouldn’t be a bad thing for him

Not wrong! I definitely think it’s fair to say Short has made a VERY strong go of his chance too.

If the test players were available, I’m not sure where Smith and Cummins fit, Starc of course is a no brainer.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.