2011/12 NFL Season

Definitely have my hopes up for the 49'ers.

They still have the same awesome defense and special teams, Alex Smith no longer has excuses with the receiving and running corps at his disposition this season, so there's no reason why we can't go one better...

In Harbaugh we trust! :rockon:

Colts can only go up....or sideways. But certainly not down!

Another year of Raiders incompetence, but I still can't wait, I love the NFL. Has definitely overtaken Rugby League as my 2nd fave sport.

I just can't see the 49ers winning a Super Bowl with Alex Smith as a QB. They will still need to win with their defense - which will be tough with the number of high powered offenses in the NFL.

Colts will improve on last year I think. Got rid of all the deadweight and will go pass heavy with a QB that can actually throw the ball. Won't be big movers, but I don't think they run last again.

Giants will be there in the post season again I'd say. Class team even though they are all wanks.

I like watching Oakland play. I would love to see Oakland use Terrell Pryor this year. Get him everywhere. He's a freak. DMC needs to find a way to stay fit this year.

Screw the new superbowl season, I'm looking forward to the next Mintobowl season. This year I'm going to make a deal with the devil instead of Jesus.

Ari Gold said:
Screw the new superbowl season, I'm looking forward to the next Mintobowl season. This year I'm going to make a deal with the devil instead of Jesus.

peyton-manning-horns-e1328730869138.jpg

I just can't see the 49ers winning a Super Bowl with Alex Smith as a QB. They will still need to win with their defense - which will be tough with the number of high powered offenses in the NFL.
You may be right about Alex Smith, but fact is that up until now, he only had Vernon Davis and a mis-firing Crabtree to throw to, making it easy for defenses to double tag those players, which forced Alex to heavily rely on the running game of Frank Gore to get anywhere. I don't think Rogers, Brees, Brady or Manning would've done much better.

With a (hopefully) healthy Moss and the additions of Mannigham and the new Jenkins kid, he knows he has no excuses. If he still doesn't perform, the club will have to look elsewhere and try to somehow find or attract a top QB to their ranks...

Plus Ted Ginn will return punts. That's incredibly significant.

I thought Kyle Williams would be well liked around these parts. He stopped the Pats from winning the Super Bowl.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.