2012/2013 NBA Season

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Trades are heating up and some teams are getting an amazing group together!

Dwight Howard is indeed heading to the Lakers (Pending league approval) So the starting 5 for this season looks awesome!

MWP, Kobe, Nash, Gasol and Howard!

Why did I get the feeling that you'd be posting in here today dragg!!!

I love watching basketball but it is just as bad as European Soccer in terms of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I hate American sport for how little loyalty is involved in it. Will be interesting to see the Heat play the Lakers in the Finals though, both epic teams.

I love watching basketball but it is just as bad as European Soccer in terms of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I hate American sport for how little loyalty is involved in it. Will be interesting to see the Heat play the Lakers in the Finals though, both epic teams.

Yep it just doesn't seem right. Imagine the same scenario in League.

Great trade for the Lakers on the surface but I'm not convinced that they are sure things in the West still.

Anyway I guess sometimes it's more exciting to follow a team that gets Dwight Howard and Steve Nash as off-season signings rather than announcing to 3 men and a dog that the biggest signing of the off-season is CJ Miles...

Great trade for the Lakers on the surface but I'm not convinced that they are sure things in the West still.

Anyway I guess sometimes it's more exciting to follow a team that gets Dwight Howard and Steve Nash as off-season signings rather than announcing to 3 men and a dog that the biggest signing of the off-season is CJ Miles...

The original trade involved Bynum heading to Cleveland but Cleveland didn't want him. Silly move imo

Why did I get the feeling that you'd be posting in here today dragg!!!

I've been waiting for this moment haha

Would love to do a NBA fantasy league, Anyone know of any sites that have them?

My commitments that stopped me with the NRL one are over now :)

The original trade involved Bynum heading to Cleveland but Cleveland didn't want him. Silly move imo

Not really - he would either have a) demanded his contract be bought out immediately coz he didn't want to play for the Cavs or b) only stayed one season until he was a free agent then signed elsewhere.

Whatever the Cavs had to give up in a trade wouldn't have been worth it.

I wouldn't dare be writing off the Thunder. They still have a gun young team and will be better for Finals experience.

Heat v Lakers would be a spectacle though, that's for sure.

208365 10152048198690341 1416661400 n

I wouldn't dare be writing off the Thunder. They still have a gun young team and will be better for Finals experience.

Heat v Lakers would be a spectacle though, that's for sure.

I certainly hope you are right, my only concern is the Thunder not adding to the roster with anything that can make a significant impact, it is good they have 4 guys of quality in Westbrook, Durant, Harden and Ibaka who should all improve as they get older and learn from a very high quality finals campaign but they could really use someone in the mix with a big amount of experience because especially against the Heat when they lost their way they seemed to have no idea how to turn it around.

I certainly hope you are right, my only concern is the Thunder not adding to the roster with anything that can make a significant impact, it is good they have 4 guys of quality in Westbrook, Durant, Harden and Ibaka who should all improve as they get older and learn from a very high quality finals campaign but they could really use someone in the mix with a big amount of experience because especially against the Heat when they lost their way they seemed to have no idea how to turn it around.

Agree with you on all points mate. There was 1 point of difference between the 2 sides in the finals and that was Lebron. He had support from teammates but he was the trump card throughout the series. The Thunder tried the double team but it didn't work and they simply had no answer. They will learn from that, they have immense talent in their side.

I wonder how the Bulls will go. Rose will be out for the start of the season I believe.

Rose is indeed gone for the season and I don't recall them being very active so far trade wise. Could be a long year for Bulls fans.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.