2012/2013 NFL Season

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
First round of pre-season games underway.

Andrew Luck dominated the Rams, 188 yards and 2 TDs. Looks like it could be a better year for the Colts than I thought it would be. As long as the D gets the job done.

Julio Jones looking at a Megatron-like season too. Kid has heaps of talent.

I've chopped and changed a few times with which team I was going to follow but I have finally settled on a team. I even purchased some merchandise to make it official..

Original

hmm nice, not a bad team to follow at all, respectable and on the rise. Go watch the 2003 superbowl to see just how close Carolina came to winning a superbowl.

Yeah I'll see if I can find it online. Shame I am getting rid of the foxtel but I guess the Panthers wouldn't get shown that often anyway.

At least there will be three games a week on One.

You should take over Jezas fantasy team next year - He barely plays it at all.

its so worth it tho. I had it last year and it was so good. Got it again this year.

Yeah, I wish I could get it but im on a pretty limited net connection. Boo-urns!

I am playing the NFL fantasy game. I missed the draft so I got stuck with rubbish. I have a decent QB and they all keep wanting to trade my WR Steve Smith

I am playing the NFL fantasy game. I missed the draft so I got stuck with rubbish. I have a decent QB and they all keep wanting to trade my WR Steve Smith

If he's free you should pick up Kyle Rudolph!

Alex passed for a TD! :scared:

I think I'm gonna get on the Game Pass bandwagon... I just need to figure out how to record the games to watch later without a net connection (like on my tablet at work... :cuckoo:).

I play, just not very well. I just dislike the criticisms you and Clintos have of my knowledge so that's what makes me not want to put any effort in lolz

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Santa
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
  • Broncosgirl
  • HarryAllan7
  • IceWorks
  • Financeguy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.