2012/2013 NHL season

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Is anyone else into the NHL at all? Being a Lakers fan anything LA tends to become a fav of mine so the last few seasons I've been a Kings fan and with that a massive fan of Quick.

Sadly however i know noone that really gives a shit about NHL :(

It's the only one of the big 4 US sports I don't watch - not even the Blue Jackets addition a few years ago sparked my interest

I'm a Rangers fan. With Tortorella still in charge and Rick Nash on board I think we will dominate the Eastern Conference. I just hope we can keep momentum going into the Stanley Cup this season. It was painful watching us grind out every series in 7 games only to lose out to ****ing Jersey in the conference finals.

All over the Anaheim Ducks. Lets hope the flying V is up and about this year.

Unfortunately Beads, that move is illegal in ice hockey :P That's right, the mighty ducks and Disney lied to us.

Well the lockout means no Hockey this season. That's a bit gay.

It's not cancelled completely yet it is? Might start late, If not NHL 13 on Xbox will have to last me.

It's not cancelled completely yet it is? Might start late, If not NHL 13 on Xbox will have to last me.

I think it is dude :( I love going to bed at night over summer and watching late night Hockey.

I think we may see a few players heading to the European leagues. Pretty sure Ovi is heading back to Russia for one.

Go the Devils!!

As a Devils fan you'd love this pic right?

Dustin-Brown-Stanley-Cup-Final-Game-6-L.A.-Kings-vs.-N.J.-Devils_photo_medium.jpg

I think it is dude :( I love going to bed at night over summer and watching late night Hockey.

I think we may see a few players heading to the European leagues. Pretty sure Ovi is heading back to Russia for one.

But but but.... Back to Back for the Kings :(

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!
Why? I have been supporting them since high school. Longer than Souths technically, just not as indepth as Souths obviously.

As a Devils fan you'd love this pic right?

Dustin-Brown-Stanley-Cup-Final-Game-6-L.A.-Kings-vs.-N.J.-Devils_photo_medium.jpg
Lol meh... Can't win them all. Plus I am focused on another trophy I haven't seen my team hold...

Also is that Seth Rogan???

Last edited:
Why? I have been supporting them since high school. Longer than Souths technically, just not as indepth as Souths obviously.

I said that because I'm a rangers fan. Therefore I don't like Jersey. It's awesome that you like hockey, Australia needs more hockey fans.

And draggx, for some reason I had it in my head that you were a Montreal fan?

nah, I tend to support anything LA.. I'm generally a city loyal person (Brisbane/LA) except with the NFL.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.