2014 Broncos Season

Considering how we went tonight with Hannant/Moose out, hopefully Griffin sees the light and shifts Parker back to lock. He's not needed at prop if we have all our other front row options healthy.

8. Hannant
9. Macca
10. Kennedy
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Hala
16. McGuire
17. Lowrie/Oates (Stagg as backup)

One can dream, eh?

I think I'd be starting with Hannant and McGuire, and use Kennedy off the bench. Gillett also deserves to start over Glenn, despite them both playing well.

Last edited:
Parker is making a great fist of Front Row I believe. It's starting to benefit the whole team having Parker, Glenn, Thaiday and Gillet all on the field at the same time.

What last nights game proved, is that Kennedy can play bigger minutes and can be a good buy for us.

8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Hannant
15. Kennedy
16. Hala
17. Oates

Thaiday seems to be playing lock in attack, and 2nd row in defence, and Gillett the opposite...most of the time. It's still hard to tell what Griffin's plan is, but Thaiday definitely seems to be running a lot more middle third rather than on the edges.

Re: Offseason 2013/14

Can anyone tell me where to find Broncos training times? Hoping to get a jersey signed up for our first child due in August? The idea is to give them a signed jersey of the Broncos team of bub's year of birth. Any tips?

Thaiday seems to be playing lock in attack, and 2nd row in defence, and Gillett the opposite...most of the time. It's still hard to tell what Griffin's plan is, but Thaiday definitely seems to be running a lot more middle third rather than on the edges.

... and he is running (and defending) with more energy than I have seen in years.

I am impressed with his turnaround.

If I were you (... and let's just say that I'm fangin' to post some great news on here...) I would contact the club by phone and I'm more than confident that they would be happy to oblige.

And I'm happy to say a massive welcome to the BHQ forum and congratulations from us all. Just make sure your bub is a halfback or 5/8. ;)

And can kick goals.

Can anyone tell me where to find Broncos training times? Hoping to get a jersey signed up for our first child due in August? The idea is to give them a signed jersey of the Broncos team of bub's year of birth. Any tips?
Buy a ticket to the game and go along for the start of the U20s match. The players will be behind their dugout for the first half and you can get the whole team to sign it. They do it every week for anyone that comes along

Overheard Stagg saying he should be back next weekend. Think he said playing for Wynnum. Probably won't make first grade but we will have more depth to cover injuries

Yeah he's assigned to Wynnum- much to his horror.

Solid depth, not sure who I would prefer out of Lowrie and Stagg, Todd hasn't exactly done a whole lot this year, but then again Stagg looked ordinary in the nines, I'd be dropping them both for Oates.

8. McGuire
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Hannant
15. Kennedy
16. Hala
17. Oates

Solid depth, not sure who I would prefer out of Lowrie and Stagg, Todd hasn't exactly done a whole lot this year, but then again Stagg looked ordinary in the nines, I'd be dropping them both for Oates.

8. McGuire
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Hannant
15. Kennedy
16. Hala
17. Oates

I agree with the players chosen but don't like the imbalance of props on the bench.

McGuire
Macca
Hannant
Thaiday
Gillett
Parker

Kennedy
Glenn
Oates
Hala

Anyone see the Broncos Leagues Club ad just before Broncos Insider now?

Hook and Thaiday are actually laughing at his love of food and his giant guts from last season.

All well and good to have a laugh about it, but do they not actually care about things as fitness, diet and professionalism?

We are held up as a model of professionalism yet the head coach thinks it's funny that one of his superstars and the team captain (at the time) was over-weight, unfit and can't control his appetite?

Explains more than a few things, yet we were told repeatedly they weren't issues...

Wonder if Corvo agrees with that?

Cheers mate, let's hope our halves problems are sorted by the time bub is old enough to play!

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • phoenix
  • RolledOates
  • barker
  • Allo
  • Lurker
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.