RUMOUR 2017, Jersey and Sponsor discussion

I really hope it will be a DC superhero. Marvel feels a little stale these days. Same old same old. At least the DC films challenge your thoughts. Plus DC is just far better anyway with cooler villains.

In the comic, sure but both Marvel and DC suck with their movie villains. The only ones who have been well constructed villains are Loki and...that's all.

So Marvel has one out of a lot and DC none out of a few. Both are not great strike rates.

In the comic, sure but both Marvel and DC suck with their movie villains. The only ones who have been well constructed villains are Loki and...that's all.

So Marvel has one out of a lot and DC none out of a few. Both are not great strike rates.
Would have to really disagree on that one. I thought Lex was amazing in BvS. But there is a lot of hate out there generated by a lot of factions to suggest the entire DCEU is a complete failure when in fact it's actually succeeding very well

Would have to really disagree on that one. I thought Lex was amazing in BvS. But there is a lot of hate out there generated by a lot of factions to suggest the entire DCEU is a complete failure when in fact it's actually succeeding very well

Am I correct in assuming you are a DC fan? No shame in that. I love both Marvel and DC but aside from Wonderwoman's cameo in BvS and the airport scene in Civil War, there was not much else to write home about. I thought both Lex Luther and Zemo were pretty ordinary personally.

Also, despite the Flash (TVs however) being completely predictable, repetitive and making little sense, I LOVE it.

In my opinion, Superhero shows that are great in recent years:

The Flash
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Luke Cage
Batman: the Brave and the Bold
The Batman
Jessica Jones (Now this show had a truly frightening villain)
Arrow
Gotham
Young Justice
Green Lantern (This cartoon was phenomenal)

Ones that are not so good:

Supergirl (This show is terrible and so preachy)
Legends of Tomorrow (This may well be better now but I stopped watching)
Agent Carter (First season was great but the second didn't go anywhere and got it canned)
Justice League Unlimited

This is all just my opinion of course but overall, I think the MCU is better, though DC is starting to get their act together. Batman and Wonder Woman were both great in BvS.

Also, despite the Flash (TVs however) being completely predictable, repetitive and making little sense, I LOVE it.

In my opinion, Superhero shows that are great in recent years:

The Flash
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Luke Cage
Batman: the Brave and the Bold
The Batman
Jessica Jones (Now this show had a truly frightening villain)
Arrow
Gotham
Young Justice
Green Lantern (This cartoon was phenomenal)

Ones that are not so good:

Supergirl (This show is terrible and so preachy)
Legends of Tomorrow (This may well be better now but I stopped watching)
Agent Carter (First season was great but the second didn't go anywhere and got it canned)
Justice League Unlimited

This is all just my opinion of course but overall, I think the MCU is better, though DC is starting to get their act together. Batman and Wonder Woman were both great in BvS.
I don't get into the shows much but the Marvel shows in netflix are extremely good. Jessica Jones was the one of the best shows I've seen in a while.

DCEU i agree are in better shape now. BvS extended bought a better take on superman's involvement and enhanced his characterisation.

I don't think it will be dc because in the paper it said marvel. Sorry this was meant for jerseys

Yes, my "Son" will too. Do they make a kids version in an adult 3XL?

I'm actually talking about my son but if I like the jersey enough I might get a matching one. **** I hope I'm not in a 3XL when the jersey comes out.

What's the place in the UK that does this gear for cheap?

Gee, they didn't work real hard on the Anzac bit, did they?

So they release the Anzac jersey when I don't have the money for it..

i'll be picking one of them up. I'll get my 4 game membership first so i can get it at the discounted price

Confirmed that we'll be getting a superhero jersey.

Broncos, Cowboys, Storm, Raiders, Knights, Tigers & Roosters all just posted this on Twitter simultaneously.

C4CnITIVMAAFAYE.jpg:large

Broncos - Iron Man
Cowboys - Thor
Storm - Doctor Strange
Raiders - The Hulk
Knights - Spiderman
Tigers - War Machine
Roosters - Captain America

My guess, although they might mix it up and try and fit a Doctor Strange one in there this year, not sure.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Behold
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.