2017 Line-up

I just watched the highlights of the Wolves game, and Roberts clearly shuts off after about 30 meters. Then he sees the Wolves player coming and starts sprinting again.

I must have honestly seen a different run to that. He didn't look like he changed pace much at all. I could definitely be wrong though, the memory of it is becoming hazy and I'm getting ready for a flogging by India in the cricket tomorrow night.

I must have honestly seen a different run to that. He didn't look like he changed pace much at all. I could definitely be wrong though, the memory of it is becoming hazy and I'm getting ready for a flogging by India in the cricket tomorrow night.

Definitely shut down after he put some meters on them and only pushed enough to beat old mate

Lodge won't have a contract registered this season according to Chris Garry on 7 news, at best he'll be given a training contract, will probably have to play a full season of ISC and continue off the field duties, much like Russell Packer.

Lodge won't have a contract registered this season according to Chris Garry on 7 news, at best he'll be given a training contract, will probably have to play a full season of ISC and continue off the field duties, much like Russell Packer.

I think that's fair enough. Gives us a look at how our guys go and gives him a season to get his shit sorted.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.