2017 Members Day

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Any members here going to this?

The date has just been confirmed. It's on Saturday, January 21st.

It starts at 9:30 AM and finishes at 1:15 PM.

I went to it this year ... pretty much spent my whole time there in the autograph line.

I dont think i'll go again in 2017

I went to it this year ... pretty much spent my whole time there in the autograph line.

I dont think i'll go again in 2017

I find it's better to just wait around on the field.

They rotate around and then just approach them then.

How many people usually turn up to this day?

I have been to the last two and I will go again. You never get to all the players you want but they are still great days.

How many people usually turn up to this day?

They never really say how many turn up, but it's definitely in the thousands.

I would think somewhere around the 10k mark.

Last edited:
The members days were far better when they were open to everyone at Red Hill.
They were much more low key and you didn't seem to spend 80% of the time in a queue.
Anyway, I'll probably still rock along like a sucker...

Im going to go next year, Do you go on the field and meet the players or do they just sit at a table and you wait in line?

Ok sounds good then.

you'll probably need to take your pick ... i went last season and they had the players split up into 4 group changing around after a certain amount of time (can't remember how long though).

I was in the autograph line for nearly the entire event.

you'll probably need to take your pick ... i went last season and they had the players split up into 4 group changing around after a certain amount of time (can't remember how long though).

Yeah be prepared to spend a lot of time in a queue. Think Expo '88, for old farts like me...

And how many players did you meet after waiting for ages? When does everyone usually buy there memberships? 2018 will be my first year of being a member I have always been a die hard supporter since I was born day 1 but never been a member.

And how many players did you meet after waiting for ages? When does everyone usually buy there memberships? 2018 will be my first year of being a member I have always been a die hard supporter since I was born day 1 but never been a member.

They really need to spread it over two days and make it longer each day. Can even break for lunch and come back. I went in ‘14 I think and we saw the dressing room and I met Hook. That was pretty much all I got through in the 3 hours or so it went for.

My membership rolled over last week

They really need to spread it over two days and make it longer each day. Can even break for lunch and come back. I went in ‘14 I think and we saw the dressing room and I met Hook. That was pretty much all I got through in the 3 hours or so it went for.

My membership rolled over last week

Ok are you going to go for 2018?

Ok are you going to go for 2018?

Haven’t been since so probably not. Also just had an idea that they could invite all the old players as well so people can get heritage jerseys or memorabilia signed. Could also help move people around and not sit stagnant at one of 4 or 5 stations all day

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.