2018 FIFA World Cup

I would like to say that's been the least enjoyable World Cup final.. But it isn't, 2010 is.

But that's the second least enjoyable World Cup final.

**** France.

I just couldn't sit through it. Fell asleep just after the first Croatian goal and woke up again at 80.

So...I can't really comment on the game too much. Apparently there were pitch invaders too but I was out through all of it.

The Croatian getting a handball was dumb as shit. Seems really harsh though, surely it's accidental?

I thought it was a fair enough call.

The hand movement at the last second is what fucked him. They have been pretty consistent with that this WC.

https://footballia.net/competitions/world-cup

This is literally one of the best sites on the internet.

You can watch games from tournaments going back to 1966. You can get full league matches from countries all over the world. Even other International tournaments such as Euro.

I've been watching Euro '88. The last time Netherlands won a major tournament.

Not world cup news but still pretty crazy, Usain Bolt, 31, is set for a six week trial with Central Coast Mariners starting next month with a season-long deal on the table should he make the grade.

Not world cup news but still pretty crazy, Usain Bolt, 31, is set for a six week trial with Central Coast Mariners starting next month with a season-long deal on the table should he make the grade.

I thought Bolt gave up on this ridiculous dream of his?

I hope he signs - just so I can sign him in FIFA.

Are you sure? How much do you know about Bolt?

If it were that simple, everyone would do it.

He's 31 and hasn't played any type of professional football in his life. He's played some amateur, but not a great deal. It takes years to learn the skills required. It requires complete dedication and in his case, he dedicated his life to sprinting.

It's just not going to work. He's just going to take the spot of another kid that's dedicating his life to football and it's going to be a failure.

Even several big names are saying it's going to be a failure, Xavi being one of them.

It could work if, theoretically, a team puts 10 behind the ball and just plays route one football for him to chase. Finishing one on one with a keeper isn't difficult if you've got time to set yourself.

For the most part though I agree it's a waste of time and it's taking a spot from a kid, or hell, even a better suited marquee. Let Bolt play elsewhere and stop trying to bring the A League down to some circus level bullshit. It's bad enough as it is.

Probably hoping he'll be their Mbappe, Sonic the Hedgehogging on the counter attack.

It's clearly a publicity stunt - good move from the Mariners from their point of view, but it does make the league look like a joke.

Active Now

• Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky field goal
  • Brocko
  • Cavalo
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • bb_gun
  • Rookie Alan
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.