2018 Intrust Super State Championship

Queensland Cup teams can't beat professional reserve grade teams. This sport needs a proper reserve grade comp
Totally agree, Redcliffe wouldn't beat many of the NSW Cup teams (if any). The difference in calibre between the two comps is jaw dropping and has been that way for a few years now. A national reserve grade comp would be the logical solution but the NRL are avoiding it because of the massive cost of it. In the meantime, we will continue to have these lopsided second tier Grand Finals.

Isn't everyone? Nikorima, Breayley, Turpin, Granville, Ian Lacey, Barry Berrigan, Richard Swain, Baptiste, Nathan Friend, Aaron Gorrell, PJ Marsh, Casey McGuire, Matt Parcell and Michael Ryan are all better options for the 2019 season according to you geniuses.

This. Totally this

Tbf, I think injuries have took their toll on Redcliffe. Opacic clearly playing Injured as is Myles T. Then losing Turpin and Rudolf just hasn't helped them
Surely Opacic has run out of excuses. Every game he's played on TV has been below average. I think now, especially as he's signed to the Cowboys, you should just admit that he's just not that good.

Surely Opacic has run out of excuses. Every game he's played on TV has been below average. I think now, especially as he's signed to the Cowboys, you should just admit that he's just not that good.

What excuse? He is injured. He has been carrying a groin injury for about 6-7 weeks now that he will be having an operation on after this game.

What excuse? He is injured. He has been carrying a groin injury for about 6-7 weeks now that he will be having an operation on after this game.
He's been battling not being very good for a lot longer than that

He's been battling not being very good for a lot longer than that

In your opinion. Seems coaches that win grand finals seem to think differently.

Remind me how your football career has been going.

In your opinion. Seems coaches that win grand finals seem to think differently.

Remind me how your football career has been going.
You mean Paul Green? He chose Lachlan Coote over Ponga. I don't want to brag but this is the Internet, I'm actually Darren Lockyer. So not too bad, thanks.

Tom opacic seems to be perpetually injured. If it isn’t a groin it’s his shoulders.

why can't the Broncs put out reserve grade team so that we can nurture our young guys?

You mean Paul Green? He chose Lachlan Coote over Ponga. I don't want to brag but this is the Internet, I'm actually Darren Lockyer. So not too bad, thanks.

Prove it, I'd say it's more likely you are Kaine Manihera.

And no, I mean Wayne Bennett, Shane Flanagan and Craig Bellamy as well as Green. He could have gone to any of them.

Not sure really why he bothers you so much. Did he steal your girlfriend?

Last edited:
Totally agree, Redcliffe wouldn't beat many of the NSW Cup teams (if any). The difference in calibre between the two comps is jaw dropping and has been that way for a few years now. A national reserve grade comp would be the logical solution but the NRL are avoiding it because of the massive cost of it. In the meantime, we will continue to have these lopsided second tier Grand Finals.
1 Allan
2 Pearson
3 Shibasaki
4 Staggs
5 Opacic
6 Boyd
7 Dargan
8 Haas
9 Turpin
10 Fai
11 Sevelio
12 Sua
13 Carrigan

14 Murphy
15 Tauelo
16 Tagatese
17 Funaki

This team wouldn't do too bad. And I'm sure I'm missing a few

Prove it, I'd say it's more likely you are Kaine Manihera.

And no, I mean Wayne Bennett, Shane Flanagan and Craig Bellamy as well as Green. He could have gone to any of them.

Not sure really why he bothers you so much. Did he steal your girlfriend?
Yeah my dick didn't stack up to his dick fingers that can't catch a footy

1 Allan
2 Pearson
3 Shibasaki
4 Staggs
5 Opacic
6 Boyd
7 Dargan
8 Haas
9 Turpin
10 Fai
11 Sevelio
12 Sua
13 Carrigan

14 Murphy
15 Tauelo
16 Tagatese
17 Funaki

This team wouldn't do too bad. And I'm sure I'm missing a few

I've always thought it would make perfect sense to have a side of our own.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.