2018 NRL Side

I think
bird at 4 or lock (If 4 tpj lock and McGuire prop)
Kodi as utility
Time we try dargan at 7

1 . Boyd
2 . Kahu
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Isakko
6. Milf
7. Dargan
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Mcguire
11. Glenn
12. Gillet
13. TPJ
14 . Kodi
15. Ofa
16. Sims/ Thaiday/ Hass
17. Oates

Just saw a video of Oates saying he still wants to be a forward.....

Just saw a video of Oates saying he still wants to be a forward.....

Was it from after last week's game? Because I remember channel 9 interviewed him and steered the conversation that way. He also said that that's where he'd prefer to play in future but is happy doing what he needs to for the team.

Was it from after last week's game? Because I remember channel 9 interviewed him and steered the conversation that way. He also said that that's where he'd prefer to play in future but is happy doing what he needs to for the team.
No it was at training today

Why the f*** didn’t we pick up Hodkinson instead of manly. How much are those salary cap f***s paying and we’re not?

Why the f*** didn’t we pick up Hodkinson instead of manly. How much are those salary cap f***s paying and we’re not?

for the 800th time Hodkinson does not want to leave sydney

Channel 9 commentators said that Fifita is no relation to Andrew/David. We’d been led to believe that he is a cousin or second cousin or something.

What’s the go?

Channel 9 commentators said that Fifita is no relation to Andrew/David. We’d been led to believe that he is a cousin or second cousin or something.

What’s the go?

I thought some kind of nephew myself

What’s the go?
He said in an interview a couple of weeks ago he "thinks" they are some sort of distant cousin. So if they are related, not even they know how.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • mitch222
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • whykickamoocow
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tim K
  • phoenix
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.