2019 Ashes discussion

Warner seems to have got his mojo back with some good catching.
If he gets a start we could be in for a big night.

**** yeah the boys.

Let's get a lead of 300 and role these ***** tomorrow.

HAHA
Pls can we just put them away now.

How good do the innings of Warner and Lasagne look on that scorecard

I dno if I've been brainwashed by CA, but I just can't see him succeeding against the swinging ball.

I can’t see him getting out of bed yet. He’s in Brisbane sleeping 18 hours a day.

Gosh I love my opinion being justified. Marnus!!! Just cemented his spot in the team for the next 18 months with the last 3 innings. Good boy.

Gosh I love my opinion being justified. Marnus!!! Just cemented his spot in the team for the next 18 months with the last 3 innings. Good boy.

Before his county season, I could see the appeal but the results just didn’t justify his selection. His county form early didn’t justify his omission. No idea who they drop for him as Harris has had only one shot. Knawaja is just so out of form but you know he is one of the few players who has that special innings in him and Warner seems intouchable.

I had a good laugh watching the highlights, one of the English players called him "Lasagne"

@Sproj would be proud. 😂
So who do they leave out for Marnus next test?

Last edited:
So who do they leave out for Marnus next test?

The easy answer is Khawaja, he's had more than enough opportunities and almost never performs outside of Australia.

It'll also improve the dynamic of the batting line-up - 2x Left, 2x Right, 2x Left, 2x Right, Tail.

1. Harris
2. Warner
3. Labuschagne
4. Smith
5. Head
6. Wade
7. Paine
8. Cummins
9. Pattinson
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

Labuschagne on his fifth life this dig

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • broncs30
  • Behold
  • theshed
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • LittleDavey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Rah88
  • mieko
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • achievedrap
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.