2019 Ashes discussion

I’m definitely not convinced he hit that
[automerge]1568371542[/automerge]
Nice work selectors though....

Last edited:
Ooof that was a tough one. Looked like he missed it by a good inch, no deviation but there was a spike. Unfortunate bat crack noise?

Ooof that was a tough one. Looked like he missed it by a good inch, no deviation but there was a spike. Unfortunate bat crack noise?
Shouldn’t be slashing at a ball out there early in the innings anyway. Stupid batting.

What a sad joke this opening pair is.

If Smith goes early we’ll get rolled on a flat pitch.

Oh look the two way under performing openers go for cheap... wtf is the deal with our selectors?

Warner is cooked. Harris isn't good enough but hey let's keep picking them until they make a score.

I like watching Smith and Labuschagne bat together. They look like test players.

Team for the summer

Smith
Labushagne
Smith
Labuschangegne
Smith
Labuschhhangee
Smithy
Cummins
Smith
Cummins
Labuschhangsche

Team for the summer

Smith
Labushagne
Smith
Labuschangegne
Smith
Labuschhhangee
Smithy
Cummins
Smith
Cummins
Labuschhangsche

I'd bring in Smyth, Smeeth and Smeath in the side.

Last edited:
Oh look the two way under performing openers go for cheap... wtf is the deal with our selectors?
The 2 requirements for opening are you need to be left handed and short in stature. I wonder who that reminds me of ? 🤔

Made me laugh the other day when Mcgrath said England would have been whitewashed if it wasn't for Stokes and Broad. I think we would have been whitewashed if it wasnt for Smith honestly.

Last edited:
Hopefully we never see Warner again. Team for the Summer should look like this, pending whoever has the Shield form -

1. Burns / Bancroft
2. Khawaja / Renshaw / Harris
3. Labuschagne
4. Smith
5. Head / Wade / Patterson
6. M.Marsh / Pucovski
7. Paine
8. Cummins
9. Starc
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

I would love an alternative to Paine, but he deserves the Summer, winning the urn in England and nobody kicking the door down. Massive question marks over the 1, 2, 5 & 6. On the bright side at least we've established our new number 3.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • scobie
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rah88
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.