ANNOUNCEMENT 2019 BHQ TIPPING NOW OPEN! - WIN A BRONCOS JERSEY!

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Just for those who don't often wander over to the Rugby League section, this years tipping comp is now ready for people to join. You need to go up there ^^ to BHQ Tipping and then to "manage your pools" in the white drop down menu underneath. 2019 should be available to select under "available pools".

Good luck.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Just for those who don't often wander over to the Rugby League section, this years tipping comp is now ready for people to join. You need to go up there ^^ to BHQ Tipping and then to "manage your pools" in the white drop down menu underneath. 2019 should be available to select under "available pools".

Good luck.
I'm getting the message "This pool has not started yet". Is that right?

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
When I win I will be donating the jersey to the poster who composes the greatest tribute to my astounding intelligence and heart warming humility.

Alec

International Rep
I wanna wait to see the team lists but then I'll probably forget or something lol. Can you change your picks?

Last edited:

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
I joined the tipping comp last year and forgot to submit my tips in week 2 and well... Yeah I gave up.

I should join if only because I can't be worse than Nashy Nashy so a wooden spoon isn't possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter