2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

What I would give to have one that was similar to the Broncos stormish jersey of the early 2000's, that was a jersey I really liked.

Last edited:
Sharks on the left and the Leeds rhinos on the right

Why didn’t they mirror it exactly and have NRMA in white on the maroon chest band?

That bothers me more than anything.

Collars would make them look a lot better too (they always do though)

Why didn’t they mirror it exactly and have NRMA in white on the maroon chest band?

That bothers me more than anything.

Collars would make them look a lot better too (they always do though)
We could start a petition

Is that for the boys or the girls?

I might be in the minority here, but I really really like them! Especially the home jersey, something a little different design-wise. Can definitely see myself getting the home jersey for next year.

Meh they aren't the worst jerseys but they don't make me want to go rushing out to buy one either.

As stated the first one is just the Sharks template with our colours. If this isn’t a hoax, ISC really stink at design.

Not that it’s terirble but it’s very unoriginal.

If that's the new jersey *which the old NRL logo suggest maybe not, unless it was made prior to the new logo coming out* then we need to go back to Nike bad. Cause this and the last home jersey minus the heritage jersey from this year have sucked bad.

If that's the new jersey *which the old NRL logo suggest maybe not, unless it was made prior to the new logo coming out* then we need to go back to Nike bad. Cause this and the last home jersey minus the heritage jersey from this year have sucked bad.

Nike had years of sucky jerseys ... in fact they only ever made one decent one (2015 heritage)

Of course but not as bad as the last two and the leaked jerseys.

nearly all of the Nike jerseys were worse than the leaked ones ... especially the ones that used to have the white box around the sponsor logos

nearly all of the Nike jerseys were worse than the leaked ones ... especially the ones that used to have the white box around the sponsor logos
I thought 07 from to 09 were good. 10,11,12,13 and 14 were hit or miss.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
  • Bish
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.