2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

They’re pretty boring and safe but that’s better than some of the shit marched out in previous seasons. It will look fine on the field but I don’t think it will be one for the history books.

Come to think of it @Nashy, weren’t you moist over the ‘daimonds’ jersey?

If so, you are not qualified to comment :p

Diamonds*. And yes, I can't help good taste mate!

I've come around slightly since I saw the away jersey though, I will certainly own one of them soon.

I think the gold one makes a decent away jersey, but I'm not convinced on the maroon one. I'll reserve judgement until seeing the real thing. Sometimes the pictures don't do them justice.

The one thing I do like about the yellow one is the fact it isn't white. I hate white away jerseys.
I actually loved the White one back in 06. We seeemed to have a good record in it too. Honestly we should have made our Jersey the Women's in league one. I think having a jersey that looks like the Melbourne Storm Jersey makes the refs think you are the storm and you get a good win. I remember the Broncos and Warriors both had good wins in their jerseys that resembled the storm one :p

I think we all need to remember that these are just renderings. The kits will look vastly different in real life and in person.

Personally I love em, especially the away. Just hope its not a repeat of the 2012 away yellow.

View of the back lads...

43694332_723783467957138_4426448625202214649_n.jpg

44417963_1774875809289892_6026161496281871291_n.jpg

I honestly quite like them. The over-riding opinion here, and on a couple of other places I've seen though, is that most people seem to absolutely detest them.

I just wonder out of interest, what are fans looking for in a modern day jersey? Is it a link to the past, a great looking design, or something else?

Lets be honest, a new design every year is basically a cash grab by the clubs. But what is it that would lead you to update your jersey every couple of years? I've not bought a new one for a long time, but I think I will grab one of these, most likely the home jersey.

Last edited:
I'll wait and see what the heritage jersey looks like but I'm tempted by the away jersey.

... but I don’t think it will be one for the history books.
Until we win the 2019 premiership in it and have to look at it for every replay of the game... I could probably live with it in those circumstances though

Last edited:
Broncos are taking their sweet ass time.

The jersey reveal is meant to be today.

Acceptable but I'm not about to rush out and buy one.

I'm shocked, didn't see that design coming at all. Hehe

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.