2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

Still won’t get rid of that betting sponsorship. You’d think some other company would pump in the $$. Like the jersey but refuse to walk around advertising bloody Ladbrokes.

I think this jersey will grow on me, funny how most people wait on the heritage strip though. Wish the club would take a fucking hint

I think the Broncos organisation has fluked success because we continue to make shitty decisions. This jersey sucks and isn’t Broncos-like at all

Last edited:
I think the Broncos organisation has fluked success because we continue to make shitty decisions. This jersey sucks and isn’t Broncos-like at all
You got that from a jersey? The most supported, financially successful, 6 premiership winning, only club on the stock exchange, and the club that has been used by numerous other clubs as an example for how to run a successful club has fluked success??

And before the inevitable “but they have had queensland/seq/brisbane/a large city to themselves” the chargers, crushers, giants, seagulls, the knights of the last few years, the warriors, perth, the broncos staff recruiting and copying melbourne and the early cowboys say hello. Although they havent had as much of a rugby league city none of them would be there in the first place if brisbane werent so successful.

Ridiculous statement. This club may be floundering on the field the last few years but it is LIGHT YEARS ahead of every other club in the nrl off the field. Thats no fluke...

The recent management of this organisation has increased membership, sponsorship, revenue, crowds, built the best facilities in the nrl, brought in a very successful nrlw team, and markedly improved our junior recruitment/development pathways. They have done everything they physically could have to deliver a premiership in recent years. Its upto the coach and players to deliver... fluked it lol...

Last edited:
You got that from a jersey? The most supported, financially successful, 6 premiership winning, only club on the stock exchange, and the club that has been used by numerous other clubs as an example for how to run a successful club has fluked success??

And before the inevitable “but they have had queensland/seq/brisbane/a large city to themselves” the chargers, crushers, giants, seagulls, the knights of the last few years, the warriors, perth, the broncos staff recruiting and copying melbourne and the early cowboys say hello. Although they havent had as much of a rugby league city none of them would be there in the first place if brisbane werent so successful.

Ridiculous statement. This club may be floundering on the field the last few years but it is LIGHT YEARS ahead of every other club in the nrl off the field. Thats no fluke...

The recent management of this organisation has increased membership, sponsorship, revenue, crowds, built the best facilities in the nrl, brought in a very successful nrlw team, and markedly improved our junior recruitment/development pathways. They have done everything they physically could have to deliver a premiership in recent years. Its upto the coach and players to deliver... fluked it lol...
Dude, relax. Obviously we haven't fluked all of our success. I just think that recently we have made a lot of really bad and unBronco-like choices. Changing our jersey unnecessarily is another one added to the list. Teams like the Dragons, Roosters and Rabbitohs don't **** around with their image this much. Imagine if Nike changed their logo every 2 years. Maybe it's just the people we have in charge right now. They've also botched coaching and player recruitment, chased Bellamy when there was no chance and so many other failures. This jersey isn't a Broncos jersey. And yes I get that if you want to be literal like you choose to be then it is but it doesn't have any of the symbols we are known to have.

More importantly, are you ok? You seem to be taking everything very seriously and going off for no real reason. I know you and everyone else gets a like every time you question me from a certain someone who I have blocked but is it worth it?

Last edited:
When those leaks were posted I was disgusted, but after seeing it on Fifita, it's grown on me. It's a very simple design but the colours go well together and it stands out from all the other jerseys we've had before. I'd take it before all the designs the club went with from 2008-2014.

If I had to choose, I'd go with the Away.

This jersey isn't a Broncos jersey. And yes I get that if you want to be literal like you choose to be then it is but it doesn't have any of the symbols we are known to have.
I don't know about that - it's basically last year's jersey with the yellow panel moved from the waist to the chest.

I don't know about that - it's basically last year's jersey with the yellow panel moved from the waist to the chest.
It's basically the Sharks jersey but maroon and gold

Dude, relax. Obviously we haven't fluked all of our success. I just think that recently we have made a lot of really bad and unBronco-like choices. Changing our jersey unnecessarily is another one added to the list. Teams like the Dragons, Roosters and Rabbitohs don't **** around with their image this much. Imagine if Nike changed their logo every 2 years. Maybe it's just the people we have in charge right now. They've also botched coaching and player recruitment, chased Bellamy when there was no chance and so many other failures. This jersey isn't a Broncos jersey. And yes I get that if you want to be literal like you choose to be then it is but it doesn't have any of the symbols we are known to have.

More importantly, are you ok? You seem to be taking everything very seriously and going off for no real reason. I know you and everyone else gets a like every time you question me from a certain someone who I have blocked but is it worth it?
Lol, I am relaxed and I am ok. But thanks for checking on me...

The recent poor decisions are nothing more then a media beat up. Paul white made the tough choice of sacking griffin and bringing bennett back in the 1st place, its obvious bellamy leaked the story to up his price with the storm and how can white be blamed for that?, and now he has to think of the future and get on the front foot with bennetts imminent retirement or we could have ended up with henjak v2. The management would have about as much say in recruitement as this forum does and on that point I think we have a brighter future then any other club in the nrl with the young players in our team so i dont see how that is a blemish anyway.

I agree on the jersey point but dont think its actually that bad a jersey tbf. Its no suprise the heritage jerseys are the fan favourites, and man utd etc lead the way in this regard-broncos are simply choosing short term gain (more people buying jerseys to stay with the fashion/new style of jersey) rather then long term brand enhancement (eg even a non-soccer fan knows what a man utd or barelona jersey looks like). But then again, is australia even a big enough country to worry about this aspect?...

Questioning someones statement does not mean the person is taking things too seriously btw. I am just trying to procrastinate work i have to do tbh lol

Hahaha was about to post the same thing. More like “how old is your second rower?” “Somewhere between 18 and 48”.

oQkxvLL.jpg

I originally didn’t love it but I think with jerseys less is more. Seeing it actually it on players, it’s actually quite nice.

Last edited:
i love the new kit, i dont know why people hate it..

wonder when they'll announce the rest of the jerseys. Seems weird they only announced the Home and nothing else...

Here to bag out the club (and the league in general) for how expensive merch still is. Broncos store has a 24hr sale on and this seasons jerseys are still $130 after the 20% off. They can justify all they want saying profits are put back into the club, but it’s still a huge rip-off.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.