2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

I just bought a 2018 heritage jersey on Ebay for $89.95. There's more than 10 left apparently. I really regretted not getting the 2015 one

I just bought a 2018 heritage jersey on Ebay for $89.95. There's more than 10 left apparently. I really regretted not getting the 2015 one
Jersey just arrived, it's a legit one. My 9th Broncos jersey

Looking to buy an ‘88 jersey for me old man for x-mas but there’s two different spots for the POWERS sponser, does it belong above or half in the stripes? I’m not to fussed what one I get him but thought I’d c which one was the original

View attachment 4054

View attachment 4055

Last edited:
The original 1988 Broncos jersey has the sponsor Power(Powers Brewing, but for legal reasons involving lang parks sponsorship deal with fourex they could only have the word Power as sponsorship, this would prove for future disputes) above the stripes. Some retro reproduction jerseys have them somewhat in the stripes. The correct ones would be above the stripes.

02__the_1988_brisbane_broncos_team.jpg

Last edited:
The original 1988 Broncos jersey has the sponsor Power(Powers Brewing, but for legal reasons involving lang parks sponsorship deal with fourex they could only have the word Power as sponsorship, this would prove for future disputes) above the stripes. Some retro reproduction jerseys have them somewhat in the stripes. The correct ones would be above the stripes.

02__the_1988_brisbane_broncos_team.jpg

Thanks heaps [emoji106]

103208287 PNGimagethumb4331cb2968147dab91821f2216d41e07

New Maroon's kit. Apart from the trash sponsor I like it.

The Broncos 2019 members polo.

I'm not a fan. Looks like a maroon shirt with a gold bib on it.

1624 949

1625 949

I just received my 2019 jersey in the post after waiting three wks and it’s 2 sizes to small. I got the same size as my 2018 jersey cause it’s a perfect fit but these ones must be a smaller cut. So disappointed

I just received my 2019 jersey in the post after waiting three wks and it’s 2 sizes to small. I got the same size as my 2018 jersey cause it’s a perfect fit but these ones must be a smaller cut. So disappointed

Have you removed the tags?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.