2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

What?

ISC are far better than Nike. They are a better fit, lighter, and are far better designs.
You may be right. I am referring to quality. For example i have purchased 3 jerseys. Collars on away jersey are lopsided. Badges not sewn on level. Heritage jerseys have shaddowing around NRMA Logo. Letter B on back of collar not centred. Poor stitching. Nothing wrong with design. When you pay around $160 per shirt you expect 100pct quality. Be interesting to here other peoples experiences.

I preferred the look of the Nike jerseys. The ISC jerseys don't look as good imo.

I felt our elite status in the NRL aligned perfectly with Nike. Seemed such a good fit. Wonder why Nike pulled out after so many years?

I loved the Nike merch. Looked so nice.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was disappointed to see us drop Nike, was cool to be the only club in the code to have an elite sponsor.

You may be right. I am referring to quality. For example i have purchased 3 jerseys. Collars on away jersey are lopsided. Badges not sewn on level. Heritage jerseys have shaddowing around NRMA Logo. Letter B on back of collar not centred. Poor stitching. Nothing wrong with design. When you pay around $160 per shirt you expect 100pct quality. Be interesting to here other peoples experiences.

Mine was fine. No issue at all.

Maybe youre just unlucky that all 3 you bought just happened to be duds lol

Can you show a photo? Are you sure they're not fake?

Can you show a photo? Are you sure they're not fake?
Yes 100pct not fake. Purchased from Rebel. Took them back in the end. Wanted to exchange but every single one in store had faults so in the end I got money back. Did take photos of away shirt. I am aware of fakes which you can buy for about 30 bucks. Club crest is slightly different colour and ISC badge on front at bottom is stuck on and not sewn. So IMO you can pay 160 bucks for a crap original or 30 bucks for a fake. No such problems with Nike. I would sooner pay for a good quality original as opposed to a fake but this is not possible with ISC

I know we’re conditioned to having a predominately maroon jersey, but I think our yellow/gold jerseys have been so much better in the recent years

bring back the collars pls

I know we’re conditioned to having a predominately maroon jersey, but I think our yellow/gold jerseys have been so much better in the recent years

bring back the collars pls

Our better jerseys have been our heritage jerseys that are mostly gold.

2018, 2015, 2008, 2009 being the better ones.

Yes 100pct not fake. Purchased from Rebel. Took them back in the end. Wanted to exchange but every single one in store had faults so in the end I got money back. Did take photos of away shirt. I am aware of fakes which you can buy for about 30 bucks. Club crest is slightly different colour and ISC badge on front at bottom is stuck on and not sewn. So IMO you can pay 160 bucks for a crap original or 30 bucks for a fake. No such problems with Nike. I would sooner pay for a good quality original as opposed to a fake but this is not possible with ISC

Mate I tell you what, I bought a Jersey online for cheap and when I got it was unsure if it was legit, so I went to rebel to suss the two together. The one from rebel literally looked like it had come straight from bali im almost positive I had seen the same ones there with every issue that you just described 3 weeks earlier on my holidays. In my opinion obviously cool to have been a part of nike but I honesty like my Isc jerseys way better. The fits are perfect I have home away heritage indigenous and even the marvel one and they feel way more better than the older nike ones which in my opinion were a little baggy in a few areas and not such a consistent and athletic fit. I dont know why rebel had them in stock as these looked very cleay fake but who knows.

44165053 10156799219973410 4001086787291185152 n
44165053 10156799219973410 4001086787291185152 n
Leaked

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.