NRLW 2019 NRLW Season

They need a longer season with more teams.
Agreed, but my understanding is that the NRLW supplements the players' local competitions, so the players are already playing full seasons. There isn't the money to pay the players full time wages either so this is probably the only viable national format at the current point in time. When they do expand, a conference system could be more viable.

Agreed, but my understanding is that the NRLW supplements the players' local competitions, so the players are already playing full seasons. There isn't the money to pay the players full time wages either so this is probably the only viable national format at the current point in time. When they do expand, a conference system could be more viable.
I’m not sure how to go about it but it needs to continue to grow. They have a decent product now and it will only get better.

This is the post-post-season for the girls. And they didn’t play Warriors v Roosters on Friday before the first final because many had work commitments. Which shows how far removed they are from the men’s comp in that aspect.

Phatt kinda got the jump on me, and I was planning on some decent coverage for the team (and still may in the next hour or so) but there wasn’t much attention given to it last season on here and without it’s own sub-section or sticky thread it just gets lost and I’m not going to put effort in if I just end up essentially talking to myself

This is the post-post-season for the girls. And they didn’t play Warriors v Roosters on Friday before the first final because many had work commitments. Which shows how far removed they are from the men’s comp in that aspect.

Phatt kinda got the jump on me, and I was planning on some decent coverage for the team (and still may in the next hour or so) but there wasn’t much attention given to it last season on here and without it’s own sub-section or sticky thread it just gets lost and I’m not going to put effort in if I just end up essentially talking to myself

When it becomes popular, we will look at it's own forum, but it's pointless having a forum for a handful of threads. This thread has been in the news feed scroller for around 24 hours also.

Watching the game yesterday it looked like they were really focused on the ball runner landing on their front and getting a quick play the ball. The game seemed considerably faster than last year as a result and hopefully our girls do the same. Kicking game had improved too. These games are worth watching.

When it becomes popular, we will look at it's own forum, but it's pointless having a forum for a handful of threads. This thread has been in the news feed scroller for around 24 hours also.

Look I get it, and at the same time pretty sure the scroller wasn’t around last season?

But to me, it would make sense to have them consolidated in some way, even the live threads as well (although it may seem counterintuitive to move them from Live Game Chat), it’s in one place, so it’s easy to find and people can either post there and it’s all relevant or ignore it completely. And don’t all sub-forums have to start somewhere? I mean we have one for cricket and this isn’t even a cricket site? Just food for thought anyway.

Look I get it, and at the same time pretty sure the scroller wasn’t around last season?

But to me, it would make sense to have them consolidated in some way, even the live threads as well (although it may seem counterintuitive to move them from Live Game Chat), it’s in one place, so it’s easy to find and people can either post there and it’s all relevant or ignore it completely. And don’t all sub-forums have to start somewhere? I mean we have one for cricket and this isn’t even a cricket site? Just food for thought anyway.

Happy to work with you to get it more visibility, and no, we didn't have the scroller until late into this season. Cricket forum exists because there was a demand for it, I can't see it, but I believe it is still an active forum.

https://broncoshq.com/forums/brisbane-broncos-talk.1995/?prefix_id=24

It's not as if NRLW is being neglected, we've made a point to make sure BHQ covers it, if we can do it better, lets do it.

Happy to work with you to get it more visibility, and no, we didn't have the scroller until late into this season. Cricket forum exists because there was a demand for it, I can't see it, but I believe it is still an active forum.

https://broncoshq.com/forums/brisbane-broncos-talk.1995/?prefix_id=24

It's not as if NRLW is being neglected, we've made a point to make sure BHQ covers it, if we can do it better, lets do it.

I think it’s just the tag thing that gives the thread it’s filter ID. Anyway, I’m happy to leave it go this season and look to next season as it’s almost a given that they’ll increase either the teams or the games so there’ll be more content to cover.

I didn’t mean to come off overly pissy or trying to tell you how to run the place or anything, just an idea/opinion to help cover the expanding branch of Broncos footy. All good mate 🤙🏻

I think it’s just the tag thing that gives the thread it’s filter ID. Anyway, I’m happy to leave it go this season and look to next season as it’s almost a given that they’ll increase either the teams or the games so there’ll be more content to cover.

I didn’t mean to come off overly pissy or trying to tell you how to run the place or anything, just an idea/opinion to help cover the expanding branch of Broncos footy. All good mate 🤙🏻

It's a prefix, but it was more to show that it gets it's share of coverage here, including weekly team lists like the NRL team gets. Although I don't think we do the three thread thing.

I didn't take you as such, just explaining it from our side.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Harry Sack
  • Behold
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Culhwch
  • Galco
  • MrTickyMcG
  • sooticus
  • Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • Jedhead
  • MrRobot
  • leon.bott
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.