2020/21 Junior Club - Under 17's Grade

Is there any club Under 17's grade in Brisbane next year or 2021? My younger brother Loto is looking out for an opportunity to play for any team so he's an aggressive, doesn't afraid of big boys, always take down young guns and team player. Hitting hard with his both shoulders and heavy work in deference on the middle of the field usually also doesn’t leave his Sid. He got some skills, communication, very fit 60 mins max approx and offering to cover center. I have a bunch footage of him if interested.

I'm searching for a way to keep him in the game. He prefers league over union.

Sadly Wellington Rugby League is struggling to support or advocate for any grades just past the Under 13's grade
We have many talented kids like my younger brother, Jacob Laban, Jordan Chapman, Kaea Parata and Liam Carroll, who have stuck together over the past three years most recent achievement being named 2018 NZ Maori U14's Grand Final Winners. As whanau we have managed, coached, advocated for our junior teams. We travel up to 4 hours sometimes just to get to game, all finances on the family as WRL have struggled to support our grass roots league.

Loto hasn't had much time on the field for the Wellington Orcas U15's Rep so far this year cause new comers/non-experienced player been taking over his spot due to bad coaching or lack of any coaching from WRL and also personal issues. He may be losing his passion in league and possible return to rugby union as permanently next year.
So I'm thinking about moving to Aussie maybe Brisbane or Melbourne next year or 2021 for my younger brother and family.

Fa'aloloto (Loto) Rocky Va
Maori and half Samoan
College - Wellington College (Year 11 Student)
Junior Club - Victoria University Hunters RLC Wellington
DOB - 3 February 2004
League Position - Utility Forwards/Center
Rugby Position - 2nd Five, Center/Utility Forwards
Height - 188cm (6'16ft) Weight - 85.5kg

- Wellington Orcas U15's Rep
- Te Awa Kairangi Maori U15's Rep

- Wellington Orcas U15's Rep
- Te Awa Kairangi Maori U14's Rep
- Wellington Orcas U13's Rep
- Wellington Intra-Provincial Rugby Union U13's Rep (Left for the Wellington Orcas U13's Rep)
- Te Awa Kairangi Maori U13's Rep

- Te Whanganui a Tara Maori U12's Rep

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter