BHQ Tipping Comp - 2020

People may have tried to do their tipping for Round 7 and found that they couldn't because it was locked.

That was my bad. When I said I did the first few rounds and would do the rest, I never got around to doing the rest of them so the dates were still set to the original draw before the comp was shut down. That's going to be fixed now.

Round 7 is now open. The rest of the rounds will be done today so there's no issues going forward.

Sorry guys.

Well, congrats @ivanhungryjak? Bad luck Pete and PNG.
I forgot to vote for the first game twice in RND1 and RND2, but that would have only put me at equal 4th (assuming no one else above me forgot anything).

I basically threw in the towel on tipping as soon as it became apparent how bad the Broncos season was going to be. Between that and disillusionment with how the game is being officiated and these new obnoxious rule changes, my interest in footy was at record lows this year. I went from watching every game to watching none from about Round 10 onward.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Galah
  • Mighty Bronx
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • MrRobot
  • Pablo
  • Johnny92
  • Tmac
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.