BHQ Tipping Comp - 2020

Yeah, we'll be doing another tipping comp and there will be another jersey up for grabs.

I'll have it set up soon enough.

I've set up the tipping comp, people should be able to join it soon.

The 2020 BHQ Tipping Comp is now open.

To join, click on the BHQ Tipping tab at the top of the page and click on the 2020 BHQ Tipping Competition pool. At the top right corner there will be a tab that says Join Pool. Click and you're good to go.

Remember, there is another jersey up for grabs this year.

Seems everyone is too scared to register to tip.

FREE JERSEY.

What more incentive do you need to sign up and take part?

I'm in.

Hoping to do one better than last season..

I've registered.
I was grateful to win the jersey last year but its already out of date now that KIA are our new sponsors.
I was hoping it would be current for at least a little while.
Anyway I am going all out to win another one which I hope will still be current if I get to wear it to a game.
For now I'll just wear the one I won last year which is at least not as out of date as my previous one which was circa 2006.
GO THE BRONX!!

I've registered.
I was grateful to win the jersey last year but its already out of date now that KIA are our new sponsors.
I was hoping it would be current for at least a little while.
Anyway I am going all out to win another one which I hope will still be current if I get to wear it to a game.
For now I'll just wear the one I won last year which is at least not as out of date as my previous one which was circa 2006.
GO THE BRONX!!

Well, I've already put your address on the post pack, so once you win, I'll throw a jersey in it, and send it on it's way to you.

Well, I've already put your address on the post pack, so once you win, I'll throw a jersey in it, and send it on it's way to you.
Why wait Nashy, send it over now so I can wear a current jersey to the opening game in Townsville.
After all I'm making the effort to go all the way up to the deep north so at least I should be dressed correctly. ;)

Last edited:
30 players joined up, not bad. I would like more, though.

Do you guys know how long it takes to set this up? Draws can’t be imported so I have to set up every single game one by one. Teams, times, dates. Every. Single. Game.

So it would be very much appreciated if more members could join. Please.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.