2020 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

It is not only the jerseys, but it's all the training and supporter gear that I hope to have a another go around with Nike Swooshes on them.

Does anyone have a link which mentions the ISC deal ending after this season?

Only if our 2015 Heritage jersey becomes the regular jersey forever and ever
I wonder in years to come whether there will be a heritage jersey based around our 2020 season.

Obviously, because it looks great. But also, because it’s been a season worth celebrating.

😞

I wonder in years to come whether there will be a heritage jersey based around our 2020 season.

Obviously, because it looks great. But also, because it’s been a season worth celebrating.

😞
Sadly, the jersey is so utterly shit house that it's hard to know which of those statements is the bigger joke.

😞
There should be a yearly start of the season sacrificial burning of said jersey, guaranteed to improve our season.

The current home jersey is horrible. A lot of home jerseys released by clubs over the years just look like something you can't picture anyone winning a premiership in, and the current one is a good example of that. The 2013-14 one was the same (if not worse). It may have been maroon and gold but it didn't look like a Broncos jersey.

The first ISC jersey was very good, as was the Nike heritage one mentioned above as well as that first ISC heritage jersey.

Would prefer not to return to Nike as their designs were getting pretty awful there, plus they mangled the Super League heritage jersey.

What sort of weird ass deals do they have that the company producing the things the clubs need can't continue to accept that money because of COVID?

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.