Out: James Roumanos

Cronulla
In: Teig Wilton
Out: Jackson Ferris

Gold Coast
In: Darius Farmer
Out

Manly Sea Eagles
In: Lachlan Croker, Cade Cust, Tevita Funa, Jack Gosiewski, Luke Metcalf, Brayden Musgrove, Toafofoa Sipley, Joel Thompson, Dylan Walker
Out

Melbourne Storm
In
Out: Max King, Issac Lumelume

Newcastle
In: Bradman Best, Hymel Hunt, Starford To’a
Out: Jesse Ramien

North Queensland Cowboys
In: Tom Gilbert, Daniel Russell
Out: Reuben Cotter, Tukimihia Simpkins

Warriors
In: Adam Pompey
Out: Wayde Egan

Parramatta Eels
In: Andrew Davey, Haze Dunster, Ethan Parry, Ray Stone, Brad Takairangi

Penrith Panthers
In: Dean Blore, Shawn Blore, Will Burns, Stephen Crichton, Brayden McGrady
Out: Wayde Egan

St George Illawarra Dragons
In: Eddie Blacker, Jackson Ford
Out: Joe Lovodua

South Sydney Rabbitohs
In: Sam Burgess, Josh Cook, Dean Hawkins, Keaon Kolomatangi, Steve Marsters, Ky Rodwell
Out: Edene Gebbie

Sydney Roosters
In: Matt Ikuvalu
Out: Christian Tuipolotu

Wests Tigers
In
Out

Last edited:
NRL.com have been updating their squad lists, so a few of the stranger omissions have been rectified.

Ramien has also signed with Cronulla. It reminds me of the Corey Norman signing where from the Sharks perspective it doesn't make a great deal of sense for the upcoming season, but long term he'll be good value with J. Morris likely moving on at the end of the season.

One of the most surprising announcements was the return of David Gower. At the start of the year, Gower announced that 2019 would be his final season and it seemed settled. He's one of those fringe players I enjoy watching. He's not the greatest athlete, but his skill-set is surprisingly different and he offers the Eels an extra attacking option when he's on the field.

I'm still shocked that Manly were able to retain the bulk of their roster.

Of all the Cowboys players that were let go, Tuala's was the most shocking. He struggled to make any great strides last year, but he's still young enough where a change in structure maybe just the tonic. I think Newcastle would be a good fit. A lot of their centre prospects are too young and Tuala is at that price range where he'd be worth a shot.

Tuala one year deal with the Knights, gets to link up with Ponga once again.

Maybe I could make it as a rumour columnist after all?

According to the Mole, Josh Schuster and Tony Williams are set to be added to the Manly Sea Eagles squad. Schuster was one of the brightest prospects to come out of the SG Ball and it was heavily rumoured he was headed elsewhere, but it appears the Sea Eagles won out in the end. He played five-eighth at SG Ball level, but there's talk of him becoming a Wade Graham style second row due to his size.

It's only a matter of time before Manly mount a serious challenge towards a premiership. On paper they have one of the best line-ups in the competition and they have plenty of prospects coming through who could become superstars. The biggest concern heading into next year is obviously the Manase Fainu case and how long that will take to sort out. They should be able to survive with a make-shift hooker like Cade Cust but in the big games they'll miss Fainu's speed around the ruck.

According to the Mole, Josh Schuster and Tony Williams are set to be added to the Manly Sea Eagles squad. Schuster was one of the brightest prospects to come out of the SG Ball and it was heavily rumoured he was headed elsewhere, but it appears the Sea Eagles won out in the end. He played five-eighth at SG Ball level, but there's talk of him becoming a Wade Graham style second row due to his size.

It's only a matter of time before Manly mount a serious challenge towards a premiership. On paper they have one of the best line-ups in the competition and they have plenty of prospects coming through who could become superstars. The biggest concern heading into next year is obviously the Manase Fainu case and how long that will take to sort out. They should be able to survive with a make-shift hooker like Cade Cust but in the big games they'll miss Fainu's speed around the ruck.

That Tony Williams?

That Tony Williams?

Des couldn't help himself.

He's been with the club for sometime as well. Played for their Canterbury Cup side mid-way through the year and was supposedly a shot of playing against Cronulla during the finals.

Last edited:
Well you can cross Foran out - needs two shoulder recon's and is out until 2021.

deadset, did this guy **** a bunch of black cats under a ladder or something?

Last edited:
Foran is paying the price for his style of footy. When he was younger he could get away with taking those tough runs or making those big hits, but as he got older and those niggles added up his body gave out on him.

Will be interesting to see if any club makes a play at him. I don't think Des will be able to help himself, but how he uses him would be interesting. If a club signs Foran, you'd have to imagine he wouldn't be playing 80 minutes every week and every so often he'd be rested for the following week.

Must have Gilbert and Cotter.

I'd have Gilbert over Hola. Gilbert imo was the best player in ISC next year. They have to find a spot for him.

I also dont see them picking Hess over Shane Wright. Their right side of Feldt, Opacic and Wright was about the only bright spot of their otherwise disappointing season.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.