OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Aussies up 1-0 in the hockey QF!!

Hopefully another tonight in the men’s high jump final.

Brandon Starc competing for Australia.

My guess would be silver or bronze, though.

You reckon he will medal? I reckon he'll finish fourth.

Aussies have one less player in the hockey. They are still good enough to win but that is concerning.

Aussies back to full compliment of players.

The Burras are up 1-0 at half time.

2-2 in the hockey with 10 minutes to go.

Cameron Smith is 4th going into the back 9 of the golf!

Penalties in the hockey, oh boy.

Cam Smith 2 shots of silver/bronze. After a mediocre first round, he has stormed back in contention.

Matt Wearn going for (already guaranteed) gold right now.

You reckon he will medal? I reckon he'll finish fourth.

He won gold at the commonwealth games in 2018. Allowing for that extra competition, I wouldn’t put it past him to win a medal. He’s ranked in the top 5 best high jumpers in the world and his personal best is only 1cm off the world #1 & 2. He definitely has it in him to win a medal.

The women’s Australian table tennis team lost 3-0 to Germany in their Round of 16 match. They are out.

The men’s team will take on Japan on their Round of 16 match at 11am tomorrow.

Steven Solomon came 2nd in his 400m heat with a personal best time of 44.94. He advances to the semi finals so we have another Aussie in a track semi final.

He’s never gone beyond the semi finals in a world championship. His best result is coming 1st in the Oceania Championship in 2019 and coming 1st in the 4x400 relay.

The race is over and Matt Wearn has won the gold!

Jake Lilley is currently ranked 2nd in Race 10 of the One Person’s Dinghy (heavyweight)a

Jake Lilley is currently ranked 2nd in Race 10 of the One Person’s Dinghy (heavyweight)a

Didn’t have a good day today and has jumped down to 6th.

Active Now

• Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Midean
  • Mustafur
  • RodF
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Skathen
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Volvo Driver
  • Fatboy
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.