SPOILER 2020 was a hiccup. Normal programming to resume today

Happy New Year everyone. This is the year we win the premiership.
A bold claim, but I like the cut of your jib.

I predict a finish closer to first than to last for the Broncs (hence top 8 somewhere), and also a finish above the Roosters with Trent Robinson the first coach of 21 to be moved on. Also the Titans to miss the 8.

I don’t know if we can do it without Coates.

Happy New Year everyone. This is the year we win the premiership.
I'm not sure what sproj gave you, but it ain't tobacco!
weed bong GIF by Spring Breakers

Nah genuine, valid positivity is welcome. Unfounded, baseless positivity is met with lynching. ;)

you guys ignore valid positivity ... in fact is seems that to you lot any positivity is automatically rated invalid and the only thing that is correct is the absolutely BS, Armageddon is here, run for your lives negativity that infests every post on this forum, to the point where LU looks sane in comparison

you guys ignore valid positivity ... in fact is seems that to you lot any positivity is automatically rated invalid and the only thing that is correct is the absolutely BS, Armageddon is here, run for your lives negativity that infests every post on this forum, to the point where LU looks sane in comparison

What VALID positivity has been ignored? I'm still waiting for you to provide LEGITIMATE reasons to be positive about the current Broncos administration which you vehemently defend. Throwing out jabs like this post still doesn't answer that question. And providing LEGITIMATE criticism that is warranted is NOT LU levels of posting, what a silly thing to say and an insult to credible posters on this forum.

Last edited:
What VALID positivity has been ignored? I'm still waiting for you to provide LEGITIMATE reasons to be positive about the current Broncos administration which you vehemently defend. Throwing out jabs like this post still doesn't answer that question. And providing LEGITIMATE criticism that is warranted is NOT LU levels of posting, what a silly thing to say and an insult to credible posters on this forum.

i have already done that several times ... just because it has slipped through to your mental SPAM folder, is not my issue. go back and read what i said.

why the **** would i bother going to the effort to repeat myself again when i would only be talking to myself, since as soon as the vast majority on here see that the post isn't negative, they immediately swipe left

you guys ignore valid positivity ... in fact is seems that to you lot any positivity is automatically rated invalid

It's "automatically rated invalid" because you're ignoring the realities of the situation the club finds itself in, in order to cling on to some vapid sense of positivity that things will be better than they're likely to be just because that's the way you want them to be. It's delusional. Personally I would very much like you to explain what "valid positivity" as it relates to the 2021 Broncos actually is, because I've been following them for 25+ years, and fucked if I know what you mean by that.

It's "automatically rated invalid" because you're ignoring the realities of the situation the club finds itself in, in order to cling on to some vapid sense of positivity that things will be better than they're likely to be just because that's the way you want them to be. It's delusional. Personally I would very much like you to explain what "valid positivity" as it relates to the 2021 Broncos actually is, because I've been following them for 25+ years, and fucked if I know what you mean by that.

wrong ... go back and read my post on why the Armageddon HAS NOT arrived. i know you would have swiped left on it, but you should try reading them sometime, you might just be enlightened.

i have already done that several times ... just because it has slipped through to your mental SPAM folder, is not my issue. go back and read what i said.

why the **** would i bother going to the effort to repeat myself again when i would only be talking to myself, since as soon as the vast majority on here see that the post isn't negative, they immediately swipe left

Right so ‘because we are the Broncos’ is the reason. Fair enough, I’ll move on.

Right so ‘because we are the Broncos’ is the reason. Fair enough, I’ll move on.

do you ever get tired of being wrong ... just admit you have no interest in reading anything positive (especially from me) and i'll move on myself.

the posts in question were quite long and detailed ... I can understand you not remembering them because you would have swiped left immediately and not bothered reading them.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.