Marty Deutschmann

NRL Player
Hey team I’ve decided to sign off, most likely for good so I can better focus on other parts of my life. I spent an inordinate amount of time on here discussing things over the past 18 months so to remove temptation to post I’ve asked Nashy Nashy to lock me out and throw away the key. I’ll likely lurk from time to time so feel free to lol @ broncsgoat if we’re going well which I hope we are.

Peace out
Whaaat?

That would be a real shame

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Hey team I’ve decided to sign off, most likely for good so I can better focus on other parts of my life. I spent an inordinate amount of time on here discussing things over the past 18 months so to remove temptation to post I’ve asked Nashy Nashy to lock me out and throw away the key. I’ll likely lurk from time to time so feel free to lol @ broncsgoat if we’re going well which I hope we are.

Peace out ✌
Mate I have been one of your more vehement critics on here, but even I would say do not make it permanent, just have a break for a month or two and see where you are at and then revisit. I hope that things are okay IRL.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
I'm curious how people manage to spend so much time on here that it's a hindrance to their every day life to be honest, I can read every new post and respond to a few threads every day and not spend more than 10-15 minutes total on BHQ.

(Obviously more than that on days the Broncos have a game, but usually considerably less than that during the off-season.)

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
You would be surprised at how much your social media time adds up over the course of a year. Plus, all the time you spend thinking about those interests outside of being on social media.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris

Peace out
That’s unfortunate, you definitely gave this place some colour. In a last ditch effort to keep you around..

Seibold rules, Wayne drools

Xzei

QCup Player
Do you have a name for this superstar? I assume this is part of a much larger body of work.
no idea who it is just some rando on giphy.looks like a more well endowed Kirsten Dunst.
with a bit of 'reaserch' her name is Amanda Love.

Last edited:

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
no idea who it is just some rando on giphy.looks like a more well endowed Kirsten Dunst.
with a bit of 'reaserch' her name is Amanda Love.
Imagefap had a very large selection of photos using her name as a search, naturally!!

Jedhead

NRL Player
I don't spend much time commenting on Broncos HQ, but I have found it to be useful source of support (2018 I snapped my achillies and it was pleasing to get that support and advice) i have also found it it to be both informative and educational at times. Indeed, i was wholly flummoxed when talking about the pros and cons of air con with my wife when she suggested I make a post on here and see if anyone had any useful suggestions.

So rightly or wrongly, I'm taking from that observation that even though I spend a minuscule amount of time on here she obviously thinks it's worthwhile.

The forum needs people like Broncosgoat to ensure diversity is not lost, but I'll be honest and say i won't miss some of the stuff you've posted in the past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter