2021 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

That is actually a really, really good looking jersey, especially compared to our usual standards.

Help me out here, can a Non-Indigenous person buy and wear this without looking ridiculous? What's the social etiquette here?

I’m not indigenous so excuse me for speaking out of turn, but yeah absolutely. I think the more indigenous culture is embraced by the wider population the better. Though I think just buying it because it looks good would be a bit shallow. If someone was to buy one I think they should do their bit to learn more about culture and history (not assuming you haven’t already).

All that being said, it’s a free country you can wear whatever you want for whatever reason you want.

Though you definitely will be ridiculed, but only because it’s a bronco jersey.

I’m not indigenous so excuse me for speaking out of turn, but yeah absolutely. I think the more indigenous culture is embraced by the wider population the better. Though I think just buying it because it looks good would be a bit shallow. If someone was to buy one I think they should do their bit to learn more about culture and history (not assuming you haven’t already).

All that being said, it’s a free country you can wear whatever you want for whatever reason you want.

Though you definitely will be ridiculed, but only because it’s a bronco jersey.

I don't think Carrigan and Riki have any Australian indigenous in them do they? They are in that promo, so I imagine it is ok.

You don’t need to be Indigenous to wear this jersey or any other Indigenous clothing. I see plenty of non-Indigenous people wearing the Indigenous jerseys and I don’t see anyone having an issue with it.

If you like it, buy it and wear it.

Thats it. No more new jersey releases this year.

Hope we get better merch tho. CCC and Castore have sweet stuff

Watching the magpies vs capras highlights, in think 'croft' would work well with reynolds.

Perhaps with another year of ISC and taking kicking tips from reynolds.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.