2021 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

100% serious - I think the shit jersey contributed to our bad performances the last two years. I want to see something similar to the 92-95 kits. And THE heritage jersey, of course.

I thought Nike left us? Despite NRL being the absolute best sport on earth it's a pretty small league compared to seppo football and European soccer.
ISC paid more, notice how ISC on our jerseys was in the centre not on the shoulders like everyone else, we got a flagship sponsership.

Our jersey should be plain white with nothing but the player number and a wooden spoon logo on the front until these soft babies earn the right to wear a proper Broncos jersey.

I want a beer sponsor. Are we allowed to have alcohol sponsorships? XXXX would look mint.

I want a medical marijuana sponsor. A pot leaf on each shoulder.

Perfect fit for the Raiders though. Green machine!

I want a medical marijuana sponsor. A pot leaf on each shoulder.

Perfect fit for the Raiders though. Green machine!
Joey johns would probably offer to help coach the halves for free

I wouldn’t mind stockpiling a few to chuck at the club if things don’t get better.
Ive got about a dozen in the wardrobe...been a bit moth eaten....at least theyre feeding the hungry

You can lock in Asics for next year. The club sent an email yesterday with Asics branded members cap and scarf

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.