2021 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Nope still don't like it, it is basically last year's jersey with stripes instead of a colour block. I guess the club doesn't like supporters' feedback.

And are Payne and Xavier back at training? Give them a break club!

They just needed to copy/paste the BroncosHQ background and they'd have the best jersey in history.

To be fair, all they really needed to do was totally discard the eyesore of the last two years altogether and that would have been an automatic upgrade but nope, here we are.

I’m also pissed off about the bright red Ladbrokes logo on the back. It’s a massive eye sore

It's not a classic but compared to previous years it's great.

Jersey 18

Even the 2018 jersey - looks like a Broncos jersey. Not the best but looks like a Broncos jersey.

The last two years jerseys were garbage, but the new one although better, looks like a training jersey.

It's like they just decided to double down on the shit from the last 2 years. Asics have either half assed it or there is someone in marketing, etc. that is pushing the trash yellow bar across the bottom... it's basically a continuation of the last 2 years.

If you're going to have it then at least put it closer to the bottom of the shirt so it blends and fades out with the gold lines

Last edited:
then tell Ladbrokes to change their logo
**** your input on this website has become embarrassing. Just unnecessary smart ass comment after smart ass comment.

Kia’s logo is red, yet we get a white version of their logo. First Mac has a rainbow squiggle under their logo that wasn’t deemed necessary on our jersey. National Storage has also given us a rectangular logo instead of the big square thing they usually use. Even the ASICS logo was changed from blue to gold. Every single sponsor on our jersey has attempted to make their logo suit the jersey except Ladbrokes.

So without your usual smart ass bullshit, do you think the jersey would be better without the bright red box on the back or are you just being argumentative for the sake of it?

**** your input on this website has become embarrassing. Just unnecessary smart ass comment after smart ass comment.

Kia’s logo is red, yet we get a white version of their logo. First Mac has a rainbow squiggle under their logo that wasn’t deemed necessary on our jersey. National Storage has also given us a rectangular logo instead of the big square thing they usually use. Even the ASICS logo was changed from blue to gold. Every single sponsor on our jersey has attempted to make their logo suit the jersey except Ladbrokes.

So without your usual smart ass bullshit, do you think the jersey would be better without the bright red box on the back or are you just being argumentative for the sake of it?
Not to mention he called someone an idiot yesterday. Not really becoming of a staff member I wouldn’t have thought.

I just think you're finding unnecessary things to be "pissed off" about

I just think you're finding unnecessary things to be "pissed off" about
Again, do you think the jersey would be better without the bright red box on the back or are you just being argumentative for the sake of it?

Well here you go.......

Asics always have been the nerd shoe of the sneaker world. But from all reports they perform really well. So let’s hope that rubs off on the players.

Active Now

• Morepudding
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ezpz
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.