2021 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Again, do you think the jersey would be better without the bright red box on the back or are you just being argumentative for the sake of it?

doesn't bother me ... i actually think the National Storage sponsorship looks worse, but i'm not going to get "pissed off" about it.

truth be told i would like to see us either permanently in something like the 2015 heritage jersey or a modern version of the 92/93 strip

Asics always have been the nerd shoe of the sneaker world. But from all reports they perform really well. So let’s hope that rubs off on the players.

JFC you know the situation has become desperate when we're hanging our hopes on brands like they're a good luck charm.

Personally I never had a problem with Nike's designs, and I don't know why we ever ditched them (or they ditched us).

Broncos away.

Attachments

• 72BD755F-2BFB-41F5-A15A-351BDEDC067E.jpeg
    72BD755F-2BFB-41F5-A15A-351BDEDC067E.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 202
  • E038A5E8-2F43-47CA-AABA-71BB2AB4DBE8.jpeg
    E038A5E8-2F43-47CA-AABA-71BB2AB4DBE8.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 184
Don't know what the **** that v is all about - but that's not too bad. Seems to be a callback to the 2016 away kit, which I quite liked.

It gives me hope for the heritage jersey if they stick to that template.

It is better but I don't like it because I simply don't like white jerseys.

Nah, they can't get much right the last few years, this is no different and no surprise.

Don't know what the **** that v is all about - but that's not too bad. Seems to be a callback to the 2016 away kit, which I quite liked.

That v looks like the jersey is connected to wifi

magic or nines jersey apparently

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-3_7-37-41.png
    upload_2020-12-3_7-37-41.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 168

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.