2021 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

I made these before the atrocious 2021 designs were released, lemme know what you think. If you like them I might try a 9s/magic one. I tried to keep them simple with strong colours with small throwbacks to heritage designs, for example, the sleeve design and the traditional horizontal stripes with a twist similar to the one they went with for this years jersey.
Broncos Maroon
Mock

Broncos Gold
Away mock

I made these before the atrocious 2021 designs were released, lemme know what you think. If you like them I might try a 9s/magic one. I tried to keep them simple with strong colours with small throwbacks to heritage designs, for example, the sleeve design and the traditional horizontal stripes with a twist similar to the one they went with for this years jersey. View attachment 10736View attachment 10737
View attachment 10738View attachment 10739
Please, spare us the player images with your design laid over the top. It's only going to make it worse to imagine what could have been.

I made these before the atrocious 2021 designs were released, lemme know what you think. If you like them I might try a 9s/magic one. I tried to keep them simple with strong colours with small throwbacks to heritage designs, for example, the sleeve design and the traditional horizontal stripes with a twist similar to the one they went with for this years jersey. View attachment 10736View attachment 10737
I love these. Can you change the sponsor logo colours to fit the jersey better just to see how much better they could look? Jersey design is definitely something I’m interested in. I’ve posted jerseys over the years that other people have made and shit ones I’ve made myself, I definitely don’t have the skills to create them like you have. Very cool

Last edited:
magic or nines jersey apparently
Looks like a jersey the dog ate and shat out afterwards. Good to see the club has set the standards for improvements across the board in 2021 so high......

Last edited:
Fan made mock ups are almost always good, it always makes me wonder how so many people doing it for fun can make such good designs and the professionals keep churning out shit.

Fan made mock ups are almost always good, it always makes me wonder how so many people doing it for fun can make such good designs and the professionals keep churning out shit.
It's all about perspective. We're a basket case club right now and in the designer's mind he's simply expressed that in our jerseys.

Once you view them from that perspective, it's much easier to see where the designer was coming from and you start to see why they are a perfect fit for us.

You guys seemed to like the Home/Away designs I made, so I made another, could be 9s, magic, or even heritage at a stretch. Might be a bit controversial but let me know what you guys think! :) PS. I would even be happy with this as a home jersey
Magic9s
Broncos mock 9smagic

You guys seemed to like the Home/Away designs I made, so I made another, could be 9s, magic, or even heritage at a stretch. Might be a bit controversial but let me know what you guys think! :) PS. I would even be happy with this as a home jerseyView attachment 10761View attachment 10762

That's better. Now stop making us feel depressed compared to the actual designs.

You guys seemed to like the Home/Away designs I made, so I made another, could be 9s, magic, or even heritage at a stretch. Might be a bit controversial but let me know what you guys think! :) PS. I would even be happy with this as a home jerseyView attachment 10761View attachment 10762
The diamond jersey honestly doesn't get enough love. Genuinely unique and iconic design for the club. I'd love to see it back.

Some of the diamonds need to be gold, and youre set .

Jerseys look better in person and they feel good too. Much better than ISC.

Hopefully the training gear is similar to the Wallabies stuff in terms of feel because the gym shorts etc are very nice.

Jerseys look better in person and they feel good too. Much better than ISC.

Hopefully the training gear is similar to the Wallabies stuff in terms of feel because the gym shorts etc are very nice.
how do they fit?

Active Now

• Organix
  • Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • broncsgoat
  • westy316
  • BroncoFan94
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.