2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

I might be getting sentimental in my old age but there is something nice about seeing Copley in a Broncos jersey.
It's nice hey. Used to be my fave bronco along with Macca.

Get used to it cause no chance he makes the first grade 17

I don't agree at all, I think he is a very strong chance of being there but that is more a statement on the quality of the squad than anything.

anyone know anything bout 15?
Former Cowboys development player who has the build a lot of coaches like in the forwards. Never really kicked on up there like Tom Gilbert did, but he's the type of project you wouldn't mind having in your rotation.

On the field, he looks so much like Flegler. I don't think he has the potential of Big Tom, but he's one train and trial player I was happy to see around the club.

Former Cowboys development player who has the build a lot of coaches like in the forwards. Never really kicked on up there like Tom Gilbert did, but he's the type of project you wouldn't mind having in your rotation.

On the field, he looks so much like Flegler. I don't think he has the potential of Big Tom, but he's one train and trial player I was happy to see around the club.

He is almost a deadringer for Flegler, you aren't wrong!

Stream not working for me yet. Uh oh
Copley off injured after two minutes? Gamble looks so far off the pace. Bullemor looks set for a breakout year. Walsh exciting Nui trying too hard. Lodge looks very sluggish and overweight. TPJ looks ready to boss it whenever he wants.

Is that Segeyaro in the 21 for the Reds?

Copley off injured after two minutes? Gamble looks so far off the pace. Bullemor looks set for a breakout year. Walsh exciting Nui trying too hard. Lodge looks very sluggish and overweight. TPJ looks ready to boss it whenever he wants.

Lodge did get a nice offload away.

Both tries conceded by players on train and trial deals (Albert and Pulu)
Yeah fair point about the one on one misses but I haven't exactly been impressed with all of the defence. I thought it might have been changed more for the better. An NRL quality hooker would tear it apart.

Thought so far...

Same poor efforts after penalties or dropped balls in our 20 metres, disgusting really.

Niu should not be a starting centre in round 1, no way. His defence is terrible.

Kelly and pulu shouldn't be anywhere near the top 30. Defence again, and their attack is shit as well anyway...

Palasia shouldn't be near a Broncos jersey for at least half a year, maybe its acl recovery but he wasn't flash to start with so....

Ref has helped us a little with some misses and the 10 metre line hasn't been strong on both sides as well...

Bullemore and Walsh been the standouts.

I like taas' energy as well. Lodges first 20 showed why we missed him last year in my books. Kennar continues to show he's a great back up player, relatively error free, takes some good hit ups, not totally poor defence, I'd actually take him over niu in round 1.

No one else has stood out AT ALL. And that is shocking. However, wynnum are the defending premiers (2019) and this is our reserve side for the most part so ok ish I suppose... it's the poor efforts that are annoying me..

Difficult to see from ground level ,but first half Seagulls haven't had the lion share of possession but i think look just as or more dangerous in attack , look good out wide as well . Broncos defense looks a bit ordinary . Walsh, Nui and Tass playing well. Broncos conceding too much ground .

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.