2022 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Wont be any changes to our home and away strip apart from (hopefully) the update Kia logo. Hoping for heritage next year. And better supporter wear from Asics.

I quite liked both the home and away jerseys this year (also didn't mind the previous away one). Better than most of the jerseys we've had in the past 10-20 years.

Wont be any changes to our home and away strip apart from (hopefully) the update Kia logo. Hoping for heritage next year. And better supporter wear from Asics.
They are definitely going to change it… They aren’t stupid recycling the same jersey it means way less merchandise revenue. They made that mistake keeping the same jerseys as the year before when they changed to Kia last year

They are definitely going to change it… They aren’t stupid recycling the same jersey it means way less merchandise revenue. They made that mistake keeping the same jerseys as the year before when they changed to Kia last year
I thought they kept the same basic design for atleast 2-3 years?

The new Kia logo almost looks like it spells 'K W'. I approve
I posted that on here about 4 months ago. All you need do is extend the last letter and it is a full on 'W'.

I think it's about time we do a heritage jersey for this.

How many games did the Broncos win in that jersey?

Didn't the Broncos debut it against Manly in 1998 in the return game where they hammered them and the officials 'squared up' the controversial season opener?

yeees. if we dont do our 88 heritage, id love to see the aqua come back

by looking at our membership back it looks like we might be reverting back to our original word script.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • westy316
  • Maroon4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.