POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 2] NSW vs QLD

He was unlucky. Not denying it was a needeless play, but it wasnt a bin.
The team got unlucky being penalised for nothing leading up to it, he was stupid for doing that after the unlucky penalties. He was dumb.

The team got unlucky being penalised for nothing leading up to it, he was stupid for doing that after the unlucky penalties. He was dumb.
Yeah he was but......

seen plenty just like it over the weekend and they never got sent to the bin.....🤔

I thought he looked good. Scored a try didn’t he? Can’t say I took notice of him in defence though, origin nights are usually a pretty big night for me.

Badel is "reporting" that Haas is on the verge of being ruled out of Origin 3 after suffering more damage to his shoulders ... Jordan McLean to debut

he says our doctors assessed Hass after the Cowboys game and determined that he needs 2 weeks rest

Badel is "reporting" that Haas is on the verge of being ruled out of Origin 3 after suffering more damage to his shoulders ... Jordan McLean to debut

he says our doctors assessed Hass after the Cowboys game and determined that he needs 2 weeks rest

He definitely needs rest, hope it happens.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Fifita even though it definitely shouldn’t be.
I Would go with Gilbert, the way he is playing this year he needs to be picked. Fifita doesn't deserve to be anywhere near origin this year.

Gilbert- so happy! He will be great. From Under 20 Origin in 2019- Queensland got flogged and none of these guys played well so that was a dud call on my behalf.

The players tonight that I love watching are Gilbert, Bullemor and Spry.

Gilbert has had close to the best year of ISC for a young forward I have ever seen. Just been terrific for Townsville. He's gone 18's, 20's, Residents in 12 months and I wouldn't be surprised if like Fifita he is playing Origin in 12 months. He was playing MM 12 months ago and he's now dominated ISC.

I don't know how much longer Green can hold him back, aggressive he stands up to anyone, runs great holes scored the first try of the year running a great face ball and tackles well. Like Bullemor he is smart too- vice captain tonight.

Spry- just a handful for anyone this year in ISC, Tweed have used him and he's just busting tackles like it doesn't matter. Safe to say he should have been in the Residents over Kenner. Casual in camp all week and just relaxed, he could be on holidays.

Bullemor- I just love watching, smart and reactive. He will be all over the field tonight and again very smart operator like Carrigan last year he speaks and you go good point never thought of that. Future leader.

Paix will be interesting, captain and half after hooker last year for the 18's. He's matured and shown leadership at Dolphins. If this game is before Origin one not too sure he gets picked but the last month he has improved his understanding of half play. Against the Pride was his best game, a boring soulless slugfest but he got around the team and organised them and stayed in the game without trying to pull off big plays to fix the lack of scoring.

Residents in 2019 he was a wrecking ball- He only played 32 minutes and destroyed NSW- 132 m in 37 minutes and 22 tackles.

He's a great leader and great bloke he will be great in camp.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Morkel
  • broncs30
  • Maddy
  • Sproj
  • achievedrap
  • bb_gun
  • Rookie Alan
  • Cavalo
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wild Horse
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Spoon
  • Rah88
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.