POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game I] NSW vs QLD

I know Jac is fast and all, but his defence is pretty woeful see nofos try yesterday, he is easily out jumped and he does a poor job in yardage

Got to feel a bit for Corey Oates........whats he got to do to get a gig?

Thought for sure he'd be the automatic replacement for Coates?

Hard done by IMO........Billy must be thinking Corey isn't the future, so why bother playing him?

Got to feel a bit for Corey Oates........whats he got to do to get a gig?

Thought for sure he'd be the automatic replacement for Coates?

Hard done by IMO........Billy must be thinking Corey isn't the future, so why bother playing him?

He wasn`t in the initial squad .
Then Billy said after game 1 ; we will replace injured players with guys already in the squad . We didn`t bring them here for a holiday .

I think Talakai is a flat track bully and will be massively found out at this level.

But then again, I'm a bloke that has never played or coached the sport, and Freddy is well credentialed.

Who will come up trumps with this exciting contest?

I think Talakai is a flat track bully and will be massively found out at this level.

But then again, I'm a bloke that has never played or coached the sport, and Freddy is well credentialed.

Who will come up trumps with this exciting contest?

He'll need to emulate Palasia's 4 minutes of game time against the Storm ... because at 5 minutes He'll be gassed

during his media interview when Freddy was discussing the mass changes, he never says why Staggs was dropped.

As others have commented the exclusion of Staggs is puzzling.

Oh well good for the Broncs but panick stations for Freddy and Brandy.

I feel for staggs but I hope he uses the disappointment as a motivational tool and goes out and absolutely kills it for the broncos. Without herbie, we need him to stand up.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.