OFFICIAL DRAW 2023: FINALS AHOY

FREE TO AIR (Channel 9) in Blue

PREMIERSHIP
Round 27: STORM - THU, Aug 31, 8pm (SUNCORP)

• Play twice against: Panthers, Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Eels, Storm, Raiders, Titans, Redcliffe
  • Play once against: Roosters, Sharks, Manly, Knights, Dragons, Warriors, Tigers, Bulldogs
  • 8 of first 12 games at Suncorp (Rd 4 v Redcliffe & Rd 10 v Manly are 'away' games).
  • Play three games in Sydney area for entire regular season
  • Home games: 5 Saturdays, 3 Fridays, 3 Thursdays, 1 Sunday
  • Gabba games: Redcliffe, Roosters, Eels
  • Travel to Darwin, Napier, Melbourne, Sunny Coast, Townsville, Canberra
  • Byes in Rd 16, 19 and 25
Screenindex

Looks like we get a round 2 bye. Arguably the worst time to have a bye
Ahh heck no! We don’t need a Bye until R11. But it’s NSWRL & they want The to play most games @Suncorp early on and not us.

Where did you find this info shed?
I actually misunderstood a Daily Telegraph article. They had the first 4 rounds listed and so I skimmed through with an eye out for the broncos. When I didn’t see us in round 2 I assumed it meant we weren’t playing but I just looked at it again and they just didn’t have every game of each round. So I actually don’t know if we have a round 2 bye or not.

All I can actually confirm is that we don’t have a round 1 or 3 bye.

I actually misunderstood a Daily Telegraph article. They had the first 4 rounds listed and so I skimmed through with an eye out for the broncos. When I didn’t see us in round 2 I assumed it meant we weren’t playing but I just looked at it again and they just didn’t have every game of each round. So I actually don’t know if we have a round 2 bye or not.

It's not impossible. The Dragons have a first round bye.

I would've thought cows at Suncorp for round 2.

We have been having to play away for round 1 in recent years, but then get a home game for round 2... we usually play cows at Suncorp reasonably early in the season to bring a big crowd in... it's a 'compromised' carry over from the days when we always used to play cows in round 1 at Suncorp to open the season.

Finally moving back to Brisbane next year and looking forward to seeing the Broncos at Suncorp. Shirley we're on in round 2!?

Our byes are between round 15-19 and in the last five rounds

not sure if it has been mentioned yet but News corp have revealed the first 4 rounds... ours are:

Rd1: Panthers
Rd2: Cowboys
Rd3: Dragons
Rd4: Dolphins

not too bad of a start ... they don't say if they are home or away games.

P.s. the Panthers first bye is in round 3

not sure if it has been mentioned yet but News corp have revealed the first 4 rounds... ours are:

Rd1: Panthers
Rd2: Cowboys
Rd3: Dragons
Rd4: Dolphins

not too bad of a start ... they don't say if they are home or away games.

P.s. the Panthers first bye is in round 3

Should at least start two from four. Cult had some info on home and away games but not sure where he got it.

Should at least start two from four. Cult had some info on home and away games but not sure where he got it.

so we know the Panthers will be away as has already been revealed.

the Phins will be at Lang Park regardless of it being a home and away

reading the article further we have the Dragons at home (this is their only road trip in the first month)

A fairly expected start I think. Not getting why we have the Panthers first up though. TBH the whole first round match ups make me scratch my head a bit I guess. Except maybe for the Dolphins V Chooks.

A fairly expected start I think. Not getting why we have the Panthers first up though. TBH the whole first round match ups make me scratch my head a bit I guess. Except maybe for the Dolphins V Chooks.

I don't see why they couldn't have Panthers taking on Eels.

I don't see why they couldn't have Panthers taking on Eels.
Right? Or Melbourne or something...where there's some sort of legitimate rivalry or reason for the teams to face off. Panthers V Bunnies for kicking them out of the Finals, Cows v Sharks etc etc.

Having one team on a bye every week is stupid. Obviously with 17 teams I know it needs to happen but its stupid. Imagine all the first round hype and...your team isn't playing.

Having one team on a bye every week is stupid. Obviously with 17 teams I know it needs to happen but its stupid. Imagine all the first round hype and...your team isn't playing.
Even worse, imagine training all off season playing 1 game then having a 2 week break. The teams that get a bye in the first month are totally disadvantaged. It serves no benefit except disruption.

Even worse, imagine training all off season playing 1 game then having a 2 week break. The teams that get a bye in the first month are totally disadvantaged. It serves no benefit except disruption.

I'm actually keen to see the draw now, because if Badel and Co are correct, then Manly have 2 byes in the first 4 rounds, lol

Sea Eagles:

Rd1: Bulldogs, Rd3: Eels, Rd5: Rabbitohs

you know what annoys me ... the year we get the defending premiers first up is the only year (where a WCC has been held) that they haven't had to travel to England to play the Super League Premiers.

this year it will be held at Blue Bet Stadium (Panthers home ground)

Active Now

• Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.