State of Origin Captain
- Mar 14, 2008
1. Could still be on1. Panthers hattrick - at least the tears from all and sundry about being egotistical/having too much fun/not having enough fun etc etc will be good entertainment.
2. Dolphins avoid the spoon, but also avoid the 8 by some margin. I think the shine is about to come off Wayno this season - that year outta the game might be a bridge too far for a guy that already looks like he might be reaching his expiry date. I still love you though Wayno.
3. Tedesco loses his spot to Suualli. I expect a bit of swapping between wing and FB for these two next year as they do an RTS style transition. Sounds a bit strange to say the Roosters/NSW/Aus fullback will lose his spot but I think the Roosters can see the writing on the wall and will start it early. Perhaps you'll see Tedesco finish his career at the Tigers?
4. Seibold goes to shit, again. I don't rate Seibold as a coach. I think it's interesting how much yardage he's got off 1 season with Souths where everything was already in place.
5. Adam Reynolds gets a long term injury, forcing us into a another disrupted season. More chatter about Adam's durability.
2. Looks to be on point.
3. Not quite, but I give myself a half point for correctly predicting Tedesco's decline. Maybe if Suualli was hanging around the transition might've commenced.
4. Not entirely his fault but Manly aren't exactly going great
5. Happy to be wrong about this so far.