I skipped to the segment about the broncos. Pretty interesting. Dot points are:
- inferred the sharks didn’t tell him how bad his sternum was but it was causing so much discomfort that he “couldn’t even fart without it hurting”. Broncos were angry this was hidden as they would’ve just did the surgery at the same time as the shoulder injury.
- put on weight due to not being able to train
- could’ve got more money elsewhere but signed to be coached by Wayne, which due to injury and the Wayne sacking it didn’t really happen
- felt guilty about not being able to play. Wanted to play one more season to try and repay the club/prove himself.
- loved the broncos and would’ve stayed but they wanted to move him on which he was understanding of so went to dragons.
- lost money by going to dragons but was okay as the dragons had an extra year on the deal.