2025 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Home jersey should change as normal 2 year rotation
Away jersey to stay same - albeit some sponsor changes

Kia and Asics remain

This years (24) Captains run jersey is pretty sweet. Would be nice to see that come in next year as a fully fledged kit.
Heritage -??
WIL-??
Indigenous-??

Discuss

Home jersey should change as normal 2 year rotation
Away jersey to stay same - albeit some sponsor changes

Kia and Asics remain

This years (24) Captains run jersey is pretty sweet. Would be nice to see that come in next year as a fully fledged kit.
Heritage -??
WIL-??
Indigenous-??

Discuss

Heritage -Aqua

Heritage -Aqua
It looks like we’re getting it!!

IMG 6006

I think they have hit their quota for jersey designs this year, but look out next year...

literally our worst ever jersey ... I can't beleive they are even thinking of bring it back. someone in the club must have received a head knock recently
Definitely an odd one. I love all of our aqua jerseys, but probably only because of nostalgia.

This is all subjective.

For me personally, I can't stand our 2016 away. It looks like the underbelly of a lobster.

There seems to have been a lot of demand for an aqua jersey re-make in the past few years.

They are either deliberately trolling or they are teasing our heritage jersey for next year. I'm going to say they are going to bring out an aqua version heritage jersey next year.

I want them to bring back gold numbers on the back of jerseys and gold socks

This current home jersey has been an abomination from day 1 and never gotten better.

The lines not matching up do my head in. How did anyone think that was a good idea? And the whole thing reminds me of the gradient/split jerseys from 2013-2014 and the toilet seat non-collar collar still sucks

Next years sponsor- the poo doctor.
If that company still exists. Was on Gold Coast I think

It’ll be cool to see if they come up with a new design. The club almost certainly will, seeing as how it’s what drives part of the revenue. I wonder if they’d take on field performances a little more seriously if the merch and membership sales took a massive hit?!
Maybe the club would be more inclined to concentrate on performance?!
Just a thought.

The Reject Shop would be a quality sponsor after the performances this year…

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Dreaglor
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Dee
  • BroncosAlways
  • marw
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.