OFFICIAL 5 more added to NRLW squad

B92DF6E9 F902 428C AE37 0EDB837ADBF6

Great to see them all back. I’m always more unsure about Harden every season, but she seems to keep turning up

Good to see Lenaduzzi back, she's got a bit of mongrel in her.

Wonder if this means we're not going after Brill? It'd be hard to fit her in as a current origin player despite the fact she's not yet played in the NRLW.

Good to see Lenaduzzi back, she's got a bit of mongrel in her.

Wonder if this means we're not going after Brill? It'd be hard to fit her in as a current origin player despite the fact she's not yet played in the NRLW.
We’re at about 90-odd out of our 130pt squad limit now. You could still get Brill and maybe one or two more lower rep-tier player and then fill with 1 and 2 point players.

Brill wants to play for us in NRLW, and has also just been selected in an emerging Wallaroos (women’s rugby) squad

Four is looking like a pretty high chance now.

@Fozz, just re-read over the cap criteria, and 2021 Origin doesn’t factor (amazing oversight) so it appears Brill is worth one point as I don’t believe she fits any current tier other than the one point one. National Champs aren’t even counted where she played for one of the u19 sides

@Fozz, just re-read over the cap criteria, and 2021 Origin doesn’t factor (amazing oversight) so it appears Brill is worth one point as I don’t believe she fits any current tier other than the one point one. National Champs aren’t even counted where she played for one of the u19 sides

Nice, she'll be a steal then. I was thinking 2021 Origin counted and it'd be hard to fit them and marquee players in.

TBH, seems a bit pointless to count the marquee players under the points system given every club is going to have five of them. Might as well deduct 50 points from the total and say the marquees don't count but you have to have five.

Nice, she'll be a steal then. I was thinking 2021 Origin counted and it'd be hard to fit them and marquee players in.

TBH, seems a bit pointless to count the marquee players under the points system given every club is going to have five of them. Might as well deduct 50 points from the total and say the marquees don't count but you have to have five.
Technically 4 minimum, but there are enough for 5 each so I dunno what the fine print is on what happens if a team doesn’t want to use the points on a 5th and another team wants to pick up a 6th central contract player. I guess they can but it could leave them short on a position and have to aim for a lesser player, which is kind of the point I suppose

It is possible that Amber Hall is an 8 pt player as she’s a Tier 1 international, and we may only have the 4 marquees, giving us a little wiggle room with those 2pts.

Stupid rules and administration is synonymous with the NRL, so why should the NRLW be any different.

Stupid rules and administration is synonymous with the NRL, so why should the NRLW be any different.
I find it funny that the NRL feel the need to step in and try to force clubs and players to move from clubs to "equal out the competition", yet in the men's the bad teams need to just pull their socks up hahaha...

Guaranteed if the male Broncos team was dominating the way the storm do they would be changing something, e.g. the soft off field cap. It's disgusting how manipulated the competition is and even worse it's often painted as "making it fairer for everyone" and the numpties believe it lol

Active Now

• Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • RodF
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.